147. Jun Molin Was Weird

In Jun Molin's manor.

"Here," Fang Weixuan handed the Tupperware Gu Bai prepared for Jun Molin.

Jun Molin asked, "What is it?"

"A gift from Xiaobai. He wants to thank you for taking care of Mu Qiu. But I know you don't like the dishes other people make, so maybe I should solve the problem for you?" Fang Weixuan said with an evil smile, taking the Tupperware back as he finished.

But before he could get it, Jun Molin took it back.

"Since it's a thanks gift, I'll take it," said Jun Molin indifferently. Nobody could tell what he was thinking from his expression.

Fang Weixuan almost rolled his eyes. Wasn't it a natural thing that Jun Molin should look after his companion animal? Why wasn't he guilty of taking the gift?

But considering what Jun Molin was usually like, Fang Weixuan restrained himself from saying more. He only fixed his eyes on the Tupperware unconsciously.

He wondered if Jun Molin would share it with him.

Sadly, it was just a wish. Jun Molin didn't seem to notice Fang Weixuan's gaze. Instead, under his gaze, Jun Molin opened the Tupperware unhurriedly and then ate all of them.

Fang Weixuan was speechless.

Well done, Jun Molin!

"Since you've eaten them all, I'll take Mu Qiu to Xiaobai tomorrow." Fang Weixuan remembered real business and said, but he heard no response.

Fang Weixuan looked up but found Jun Molin in a daze.

That had never happened before. Fang Weixuan wide-opened his eyes, finding it hard to believe what he saw right now.

"Molin?" Fang Weixuan asked carefully.

Even though it was rare to see Jun Molin like that, Fang Weixuan still had to finish his mission. Otherwise, how could he explain to Xiaobai tomorrow?

"What is it?" Jun Molin finally came back to his senses. He was still cold as if it was Fang Weixuan's fantasy just now.

"I said that Xiaobai wants to take Mu Qiu with him. I told him I brought Mu Qiu here, so he made the dishes to repay you for looking after him. But tomorrow, I'll have to take Mu Qiu to him," Fang Weixuan had to repeat it.

"Your friend's name is Xiaobai?" asked Jun Molin thoughtfully.

"Yeah." Fang Weixuan didn't know why, but he still answered honestly.

"Did he make it himself or buy it?" Jun Molin's gaze fell on the empty Tupperware.

Fang Weixuan replied, "Xiaobai made it himself. He's a brilliant chef."

"I heard from you before that he owned a restaurant? What's it called?" Jun Molin didn't look up as he continued to ask, but there was something in his eyes, and the emotion grew stronger.

Fang Weixuan didn't get it, but noticing Jun Molin had no intention of answering his question, he could only reply. "Blue Star Restaurant."

"Blue Star Restaurant." Jun Molin's voice was deep and magnetic. It was kind of enchanting, and his mumble at this moment struck one's heart easily.

Even Fang Weixuan felt like he flirted, but something made him more astonished.

Did Jun Molin smile just now? Although the voice was low, he was sure it was Jun Molin's chuckle.

Did he say anything funny? Fang Weixuan recalled all his replies yet found nothing interesting. Jun Molin was so weird today, so Fang Weixuan was confused.