231-232

Chapter 231 Recruitment of food stall owners

After lunch, Gu Bai came to the Blue Star Restaurant again, the recruitment center for food stall owners.

At this moment, the number of people in the small restaurant has been greatly reduced compared to the morning. It can be seen that Liu Dazhuang and others have completed their tasks well, and the rest can only be left to Gu Bai himself.

Gu Bai has his own criteria for selecting food stall owners, because basically he has to teach from scratch, everyone is on the same starting line, and cooking skills cannot be used as one of the assessment criteria.

He hopes that the selected food stall owners are gifted, good character, and priority given to extremely poor families.

Because one of his goals is also to lead the people of Planet M95 to become rich together. Although he doesn't know how many people can get rich with his strength, he will do his best to contribute his own strength.

In the end, there were ten people left, all young people between the ages of 20 and 50.

"You are the final candidates for today. I have already contacted you again and again about the precautions. If you are sure that you are willing to learn snack making with me, I will teach you for free, but you must also know that I am not a big charity. Here, I teach you, you must work for me, the work contract signed with me is ten years, and the profit share during the period is 28%, that is, you need 20%. After 10 years, you will be free and the income you will get. You can all belong to yourself, as long as you don't leave this planet, you can decide where you work." Gu Bai told everyone again

He modified it once, and gave everyone the last chance to go back on it.

"I'll give you one last chance to go back. Once you start studying, you must not go back, or you will accept a huge liquidated damage." Gu Bai said seriously, hoping that everyone can seriously consider this matter and take it seriously.

Of the ten people who were selected, none of them were willing to give up. They were all finally selected after untold hardships. Those who gave up at this time were definitely fools!

Even if you have to work for others for ten years, the skills you learn will benefit you for a lifetime. Compared to a lifetime, this ten years is nothing. What's more, the boss Gu Bai is already very kind. What is the difference between asking for 20% and supporting them.

The ten people at the scene were all grateful to Gu Bai, and they were determined to study hard, work hard, and make more money!

Seeing that everyone looked very serious, Gu Bai was very satisfied, and directly signed a training agreement and labor contract with them.

"My snacks here include egg-filled cakes, fried stinky tofu, grilled skewers, wraps, xiaolongbao, grilled vermicelli, octopus balls, hot and sour noodles, sad jelly, plum cakes, etc. I will give them to you later. Demonstrate them one by one, and then choose the one you like as your future training content and business content." Gu Bai said all the snacks he could make.

Instead of assigning their own training content to everyone, he let these young people choose by themselves, so that they will be more attentive to what they choose.

When the ten people heard the words, their expressions were very excited.

They have long heard that Gu Bai's cooking skills are very good and the food he makes is very delicious, but their family is relatively poor and can't afford it at all. Even though the price of small restaurants has been much lower than that of other planets, it is still far away for them. out of reach.