260. Soldiers of the Military Department

【My dad fell ill some time ago and spent all the savings in the family. Now if I can't make money to pay the hospital quickly, my dad will be kicked out of the hospital. 】

【My sister is still waiting for the medical bills in the intensive care unit. Can you take a look at Miss Kangkang? 】

The bottom of Xingbo is full of miserable comments, and each one is more miserable than the other, so people...just want to laugh.

【I'm going, is it more miserable to sign up now? Did your parents, brother and sister know that he was seriously ill? 】

【It’s not necessary, it’s really not necessary. One of the conditions for Xiaobai’s recruitment last time was to give priority to the poor family, but it was recruited inside the M95 planet, mainly to help the poor people there, but in the central star it must be different. There are no restrictions on household registration. Of course, it is for those who are capable. Instead of being miserable, it is better to think about what advantages you have to allow Xiaobai to choose you. 】

【Sisters upstairs, the world is awake, Xiaobai is really an angel, so kind, I have a hunch, not only the M95 planet will develop better and better, our empire will also develop better and better! 】

The discussion about the snack street on Xingbo has never stopped, and the topic of Gu Bai and the snack street was quickly topped by fans and netizens, which attracted more traffic and attention.

When Gu Bai remembered to check the registration status, he was stunned by the number of applicants in the background.

He counted three times in a row, and he got the same answer three times, and then he gradually came to his senses.

"18,650,000, could it be that I'm dazzled." Gu Bai still couldn't believe that it was just a recruitment for a snack street that attracted so many people to sign up. Even if it was a screening, he didn't know how to analyze.

"Brother, come and help me count this number." Gu Bai called Jun Molin and asked him to confirm it again, but the result was the same number.

"Brother, what can I do? I only want to recruit fifty people. How can I screen so many people?" Gu Bai's little face was wrinkled.

"Enter the keywords and filter conditions you need, and let Guangnao perform a preliminary round of screening first." Jun Molin suggested.

Gu Bai set the keywords according to the method given to him by Jun Molin, and then asked Guangnao to screen them. Most of the registration forms were screened out at once, but the remaining number was still large, and there were still more than 100,000 people.

Certainly not all of these can be recruited for interviews, at least... at least he has to screen until only 1,000 people are left for interviews.

In fact, Gu Bai's initial plan was to select 200 people for interviews, and then select 50 people to become food stall owners.

But he didn't expect that this time the registration will directly exceed 10 million, and there are many more qualified people. He was afraid that the number of 200 applicants is not enough, so it will rise to 1,000.

But it is not easy to select these thousand people.

"What do you want from the ultimate food stall owner?" Jun Molin asked.

"First of all, it's better to have good conduct. Second, it would be better if you can cook. It's okay if you don't. Third, it's better to have family difficulties." Gu Bai said truthfully.

For him, conduct and morality are the top priority, no matter what status the person has, what achievements and abilities he has, if his conduct is not up to the mark, everything will be in vain.