300. Wedding [End]

Time flies, two years have passed in a blink of an eye.

A lot of things have happened in the past two years, Gu Bai's status in the hearts of the people of the empire has been further improved, and even his reputation in other countries has gradually increased, and many people from other countries also come to the empire for sightseeing tours.

Gu Bai can now be said to be a veritable humanoid treasure of the empire.

Planet M95 has developed rapidly in the past two years, with unprecedented success in agricultural planting, and the annual output is also very considerable. Now the price of natural ingredients in the market has dropped, although it is still a little expensive for ordinary people, but compared with now it was so much cheaper before.

Even the average person can eat natural foods many times a month.

Gu Bai's cooking videos are the most frequently downloaded and watched videos by the public. Except for those who really have no talent in cooking and will blow up the kitchen as soon as they enter the kitchen, most people can make a simple meal. Although the taste is not much, it is no problem to eat by yourself.

The popularity of natural food among the people is still very high.

In addition to Planet M95, the Empire has also found two planets suitable for planting, and has already started planting experiments. It is believed that when these two planets are also added to the agricultural planet, the price of natural food in the Empire will further drop, and the popularity of natural food will be further reduced.

The Bluestar Mall has also been further expanded. It not only sells semi-finished products and various edible products under the Bluestar Group, but also includes some products cooperating with other factories or companies.

However, the products that can be sold on the Bluestar Mall will only be sold after a strict quality review by the Bluestar Group. Therefore, the products produced by the Bluestar Mall can be bought with confidence.

The Blue Star Mall has also become the favorite mall of the people of the Empire, no one.

The Blue Star Restaurant has opened dozens of branches. Basically, every planet has at least one branch, so that people from different planets no longer have to travel to other planets to eat the food in the restaurant.

Although the price of natural food has dropped and the popularity rate of the people has also increased, it has not affected the sales of the restaurant, and even welcomed more customers because of the price drop, and the income is higher than before. Let those restaurant owners who were originally dissatisfied with the price reduction also smile happily and are very satisfied.

In addition, the most anticipated by the people is the construction of the ancient city.

After two years, the ancient city of Blue Star was finally completed and opened to tourists.

However, like the previous Gufeng Street, the ancient city of Blue Star also limits the number of tourists it receives every day, which is also to protect the ancient city from being destroyed.

Everyone accepts this very well now. Even though the appointment has been scheduled for a year, there are not too many complaints. One of the reasons is that the ancient city is worth waiting for everyone. Another important reason is that two years ago, Gu Bai and the game company The cooperative game "Blue Star" with an ancient background has been tested publicly. You can enter the game first to experience the beauty of the ancient city in advance.

This game is holographic. When you enter the game, it is like entering the ancient times. All the buildings and characters you see are ancient buildings and characters. The NPCs are also made based on ancient characters, and the clothes on the players are also Hanfu, and there are clothes from different dynasties. There are more patterns than those in the real world, and it also meets the needs of people who like Hanfu.