275. Draw Lucky Fans

The number of people who signed up in the end not only exceeded the fans' expectations, but also far exceeded Gu Bai's expectations.

The deadline for registration ended. There were more than 3 billion people participating in the registration. Looking at the long list of numbers behind it, Gu Bai couldn't come back to his senses for a long time.

"Haha... Master Xiaobai, do you have any misunderstanding of your popularity? Isn't this number normal?" Fang Weixuan couldn't help laughing when he rarely saw Gu Bai stunned.

"Is it normal?" Gu Bai asked dumbly.

He has nearly 2 billion followers on Xing Bo, he knows this, but usually the number of live followers must be much smaller than this number.

Gu Bai remembered what activities the stars of the entertainment industry held in the past, and it would be good if one percent or even one thousandth of the number of fans could respond to the call.

In the end, how did he come to him, and the number of people who responded to the call far exceeded the number of fans on his Xingbo?

Just... outrageous!

"Of course it's normal, and you don't even think about who you are. Which of the things you did before was not novel and made everyone curious. This time, Gufeng Street is even more mysterious, and there must be more people who pay attention. The number of people who can respond now is the same, I don't find it strange at all." Fang Weixuan respected and trusted Gu Bai.

Although he still doesn't know what Gufeng Street looks like like the general public, but as long as it comes from Gu Bai's hands, it can always bring shock and surprise to everyone.

And this shock and surprise is national.

Everyone says it's hard to talk about it, no matter how much someone likes something, it will only make most people like it, and there will always be a small number of people who still express dislike or even hate it.

We all understand and accept this phenomenon, but now there are exceptions.

Gu Bai, although there were a lot of black fans in the beginning, but as those black fans were beaten in the face again and again, there are not many who can persist until now. Xiaobai fans usually come with caring eyes and motherly love for the mentally handicapped. Look at these precious and rare black powder.

To say that in the country now, in addition to the policies issued by the emperor that can be supported by all people, who else can do things that can be supported by 99% of the people, it is definitely Gu Bai.

Although the fans on his Xingbo account for only one-thirtieth of the population of the empire, there is no doubt that many people who don't like to play Xingbo are also following Gu Bai.

Only 3 billion people signed up this time, which is still a small number in Fang Weixuan's opinion. When the veil of Gufeng Street is really unveiled, I'm afraid it will be even more crazy.

Looking forward to thinking about it!

"Okay, but only 2,000 people will be selected for the registration of these many people, will it be... a bit less?" Gu Bai thought of a new question again.

Originally, it was for the sake of the experience of tourists, so he thought about limiting the number of people who entered. He didn't expect so many people to sign up. If only 2,000 people were selected, he always felt that it would live up to the expectations of the rest.

"It's quite a lot. It's not that it won't be open in the future. Just let them make an appointment. The two thousand people will experience it for them in advance." Fang Weixuan comforted.