262. Warm-hearted fans

"I don't mind, I don't mind." Monday and the others said immediately, the smiles on their faces so bright that they almost blinded people.

Hehehe... Sister-in-law is so good, he wants to keep them for lunch, and it seems that sister-in-law intends to cook by himself, so they are too lucky.

In the morning, they were still envious of Zhao Mingyu having eaten the food that the sister-in-law cooked by himself. They were planning to go to the Blue Star Restaurant for dinner before they realized that they needed to make an appointment. They had planned to give up, so they went back to see their sister-in-law. Yang Cuo was able to stay and eat the meals that the sister-in-law made by himself, and the sister-in-law personally invited them.

For this alone, they can show off for a lifetime when they go back, and I'm sure other brothers in the regiment will envy them to death.

As for the death line of the boss, with the sister-in-law around, the boss will definitely not dare to attack directly, they have nothing to fear.

Gu Bai looked at the silly faces of their smiling faces, and couldn't help but chuckle, and then went to the kitchen to prepare lunch.

Because there were a lot of people to eat temporarily, Gu Bai prepared a lot more ingredients this time, and opened the live broadcast room together.

Gu Bai is busier than before the suspension. The live broadcast time has long been irregular, and the fans have long been used to it. He just hope he can remember them when he is free, and he can start the live broadcast.

Therefore, Gu Bai always remembers to start a live broadcast when he is free to satisfy these poor little fans.

【Seeing Xiaobaibai again, I will definitely be lucky one day today! 】

【what? The kitchen behind this looks familiar. 】

【It should have been when Xiaobai was on the live broadcast before. 】

【Xiao Baibai, how is the selection of the stall owners in the snack street? When will it open, I can't wait. 】

【Me, too, I am most looking forward to the opening of the snack street. I want to go to eat there. I heard the sisters who have been to the Lanxing snack street say that the price of every kind of snack on the snack street is so cheap than her doubting life, I also want this kind of doubting life experience! 】

【It's delicious and cheap, it's just fairy food, when will I be able to eat fairy food? 】

【I have already started saving money, I don’t buy the bags I like; I don’t buy the clothes I like; I don’t go to the places I want to travel, I just save money and wait for the snack street to open. 】

【Hey hey... I cheated my brother a few times, now my wallet is bulging, I can throw my wallet for Xiaobai at any time, when will the snack street open? 】

Seeing that the barrage was basically asking about the snack street, Gu Bai also said with a smile: "The recruitment process has been pretty good recently, and the candidates for the interview have been determined, and the training will start when the stall owner is finally selected the snack street will also be officially opened, and it will be one step closer to the opening.”

【Aw, ooh...Have the interview candidates come out yet? Where can I see the interview list, God bless, there must be me! 】

"On my Xingbo, I just posted the interview list." Gu Bai said.

So, the barrage on the public screen in the live broadcast room paused for a while, and everyone probably went to Xingbo to see the interview list.

【Although I knew that I would not be selected for this registration, I still reported it with a fluke, but it was really sad that I was not selected. jpg】