198-199

Chapter 198 I refuse

"I'm sorry, classmate Gu, everything in the past was my fault. I shouldn't have troubled you. Please forgive me." Shen Liangqing took a deep breath and tried to relax herself. Finally, her tone was no longer as stiff and gnashing as before.

This apology was basically heard by the whole class. Seeing that Shen Liangqing's apology was quite sincere, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. After all, they were all in the same class.

With the kindness of classmate Gu Bai, Shen Liangqing should be satisfied with this apology, but...

"I refuse." The three words came out of Gu Bai's mouth very crisply.

Hearing this, the surrounding classmates were stunned, and Shen Liangqing raised her head in disbelief. The twisted expression and the shock of disbelief made her look very speechless at the moment.

"You dare to refuse me?" The eldest young lady's temper, which Shen Liangqing worked hard to control for a long time, finally broke out in Gu Bai's refusal voice.

"Apologizing is your business, but refusal is my right. No one says that others must accept an apology. If only one apology can write off everything before, isn't the cost of making mistakes too low?" Gu Bai said neither humble nor arrogant, and did not take Shen Liangqing's anger into his eyes at all.

The classmates who heard Gu Bai's rejection before, originally thought that Gu Bai was a little inhuman, and she apologized, but he still rejected her.

But after listening to Gu Bai's words, everyone realized that they were narrow-minded and almost morally kidnapped their classmates, and all of them looked at Gu Bai with guilt.

"Student Gu is right. Apologizing is what classmate Shen should do, but whether or not to forgive is the decision of classmate Gu. I support classmate Gu's decision." A girl suddenly stood up and said.

Immediately afterwards, many classmates echoed Gu Bai's words, but Shen Liangqing's miserable sale today was also a success. A small number of boys felt that Shen Liangqing must have been very uncomfortable these days. She looked a lot haggard but Gu Bai also refused her apology, which was too inhumane.

But the words of this part of the boys were immediately scolded by others, and those who were scolded were speechless.

"Please, classmate Shen, go back to your seat, don't bother Xiaobai again in the future, and don't stand here to block Xiaobai. We are very grateful." Mao Dan rushed out very rudely.

Shen Liangqing expected a lot of situations, but she didn't expect Gu Bai's reaction, but she couldn't let out her anger, otherwise all her previous efforts would be in vain.

But she was unwilling to leave like this.

However, Gu Bai and the others were no longer ready to pay attention to her, as if she was a transparent person, so angry Shen Liangqing had to bite the bullet and sit back in her place in the eyes of everyone.

What she originally thought was that she would apologize to Gu Bai today, and then sell it in a bad way. By then, this incident would not only pass, but she would also gain the sympathy of her classmates, and she would no longer be treated differently in school.

In the end, she didn't expect that all this would be ruined by Gu Bai's light-hearted refusal.

Shen Liangqing was furious in her seat, but Gu Bai didn't take it to heart, because he knew that Shen Liangqing would definitely come to apologize, not to mention the remarks among the students in the school, even the person Shen Zongye would definitely be obsessed. Shen Liangqing came to apologize to him.