254. Are you going to see your parents?

The new year festival lasted for a whole week. Although the performances and entertainment stalls were almost the same every day, the tourists were still enjoying it and wished they could have another week.

Topics related to the New Year festival have also been high on the hot search of Xingbo, so that the residents of the entire Hua-Xia Empire know that the New Year can still be celebrated like this, and festival in the ancient earth period turned out to be so much interesting.

There was a festive fever within the empire, and everyone was discussing the new year of Gu Bai's Blue Star Farmhouse, and even people from many other countries had heard the news and came to the Empire Star Network to watch.

Many historians and archaeologists at the national treasure level in the empire expressed their emotions.

Gu inheritance V: During the festival, I was fortunate to be there and personally participated in the New Year's activities of the Blue Star Farmhouse, which gave me an unprecedented experience. As we all know, there are very few documents left in the ancient earth period. It is very rare. Before, I could only piece together the incomplete festival customs through sporadic literature, but because I have not personally participated in it, I can’t imagine what it is like. Thank you @Gu Bai, for letting me experience it. The festival has been substantiated. The festival is the most important celebration in our ancestors’ period. There is no one. I hope the empire will pay attention to it and popularize the festival as soon as possible, so that everyone can feel the beautiful meaning of the new year festival.

Gu Lishi V: I learned from Xingxing.com that the New Year of the Blue Star Farmhouse is coming to an end. I didn’t get to participate in the New Year’s activities in person this time. I think I will regret it for a long time. I hope that the festival activities will continue next year. I will definitely book early tickets to go in person.

Immediately afterwards, various historians and archaeologists expressed their feelings and regrets one after another, pushing the popularity of the festival and the New Year to a new height.

In fact, it is not that the empire does not pay attention to the new year, or it will not still propose the new year as a festival when there is no inheritance.

It's just that they didn't know much about the New Year before, and even if they thought about it, they had no clue. This time, Gu Bai set a precedent, so that the New Year festival would no longer be forgotten in the long river of history, so that their empire could finally feel the real celebration.

As the ruler of a country, Jun Yu knew that Gu Bai was in love with his son, so he couldn't help giving his son a compliment in his heart, but he couldn't see anything on the surface.

"When you come back from Planet M95, take him directly to the palace. I want to discuss with him about the new year festival." Jun Yu called Jun Molin and said.

"Yeah." Jun Molin replied succinctly.

The father and son are both the kind of characters who don't talk much, and they have the same facial paralysis.

"Don't bully other people's children, if I get to know that you bully Xiaobai, I will never forgive you!" After Jun Yu warned his son, he hung up the video.

Jun Molin pursed his lips tightly, feeling that there was something wrong with his father's brain, he was too late for pain, how could he bully Bai Bai?

However, seeing that Jun Yu was an elder, he did not say this, otherwise the two father and son would definitely have another battle.

After the new year, it was not far from the start of school. Gu Bai took advantage of this time to connect everything on the planet M95 with Du Xibing, and also had a very intuitive feeling about the other party's work ability.