132. He Was Perfect

The next day, Wang Jianjun began to re-divide the students into different formations according to their files.

Those files were created when they were born, and then the files recorded their physical levels, spirit levels, whether they had companion animals, whether they had superfunction, etc.

Usually, the files were not allowed to be checked, and even themselves were not allowed to check the information.

However, since the students' information at school would be recorded anyway, their schools had the right to check the students' information. Of course, files with higher confidential authorities remained to be secrets.

"Next, the names I read will enter the first formation of superfunction possessors. Li Yun!" Wang Jianjun read the name he and his soldiers had made yesterday.

"Here!" A boy, who was not very tall, walked out of the queue and stood to one side under everyone's envious gaze.

"Liu Yule!"

"Here!"

"Wen Yan!"

"Here!" Wen Yan replied in a cold but powerful voice.

After that, Wang Jianjun read Mao Dan and Du Xiaoxing's names, so they stood beside Wen Yan.

The three of them waited for Gu Bai together and even left him a position.

However, even if Wang Jianjun had read all the students with superfunction, none of them had heard Gu Bai's name.

"Excuse me, sir!" Mao Dan raised his hand to ask a question.

Wang Jianjun replied. "What's your question?"

"Sir, why didn't you mention Gu Bai? He's a wood superfunction possessor," said Mao Dan.

Wang Jianjun gazed down at the list, then looked up at Gu Bai who was still in the original team, and asked, "Are you a wood superfunction possessor?"

Gu Bai nodded.

He knew what was going on here. The file Wang Jianjun had read belonged to Shen Bai, who didn't have superfunction. Therefore, there was no record there.

However, since Gu Bai had occupied this body, he would own this body once he finished what Shen Bai had wished for. It was only a matter of time before people knew about his superfunction. Besides, he didn't want to hide all the time.

Gu Bai had searched for related information last night. Although a few people had their superfunctions later after their births, it didn't mean the possibility did not exist. Therefore, all he needed to do was pretend to be such a kind of person.

Wang Jianjun frowned and said something to the drillmaster beside him, then he stared at Gu Bai. "Come with me. The others should obey Captain Liu's instructions."

Gu Bai left with Wang Jianjun obediently. His friends were worried about him, but they had to follow the new drillmaster's order and joined female superfunction possessors to start their new training.

Wang Jianjun led Gu Bai directly to the instructor command center and reported, "Sir, a student here claims himself a superfunction possessor, but his file says the opposite. Do we need to reevaluate him?"

Gu Bai followed behind Wang Jianjun. Even though Wang Jianjun didn't even dare to look at his boss, Gu Bai wasn't afraid at all.

Gu Bai didn't know who the person was, but he could tell from Wang Jianjun's reaction that the man was probably a person of status.

Gu Bai was shocked when he saw the man's face. Of course, it was not because of the person's status, but because the man was perfect in his eyes.

Wang Jianjun's boss was in a military uniform. His chiseled face, especially his deep eyes, were easy to attract people to drown in his charm.