CHAPTER 20 - PART 3(a)

Start from the beginning

"But-" the butler who is about to speak is cut in the middle as Yibo looks at him with a stern expression and not wanting to upset the young actor anymore spoke, "okay Yibo!" Making the young actor smile as he spoke, "great!" Making everyone let out a breath of relief.

Butler Han making everything is fine now looks at Yibo as he speaks, "then may I show you your room, yibo!"

Yibo when heard this spoke, "yes!" And with this, the three friends left with butler Han to check for the room of the boy.

Butler Han after reaching the second floor opened the door and as soon as the door opened Yibo let out a gasp as the room was so elegant and majestic and what shocked him the most is the interiors of the room as the room is what he called his drea...

Butler Han after reaching the second floor opened the door and as soon as the door opened Yibo let out a gasp as the room was so elegant and majestic and what shocked him the most is the interiors of the room as the room is what he called his dream room with grey walls and a touch of green and the young actor on seeing this is shocked so he in his daze he entered the room allowed by Butler Han and the couple.

Butler Han when saw his little master's action smiled as he spoke, "do you like your room, Master Bo?"

Yibo when heard the butler came out of his daze as he spoke, "yes, it's awesome!" Making Butler smile as he spoke, "I am glad you liked it, master will be very happy as he specially prepared this room for you!"

Yibo when heard this is shocked as he was not expecting to listen such a thing so he immediately spoke, "did Mr. Xiao prepare this room for me?"

"Yes, master Bo!" Replied the butler as he continued, "all the things of this room are specifically chosen himself by Master!"

Yibo when beard the butler felt a warmth in his heart as he was not expecting this but on hearing this a slight smile appear on his face and the butler on seeing the smile spoke, "I will ask Mr. John to bring your things here, then I will arrange it for you master bo!"

Yibo on hearing this immediately spoke, "no need Mr. Han I will do it myself just ask Mr. John to bring my luggage!" As the young actor always tries to be independent because this is the thing he has learned from his father that if you are independent then half of the battle is already won.

The butler on hearing this is about to retort when Yibo again continued, "it's fine Mr. Han I live to do my things on my own and Moreover cheng and Kuan are here to help me out!"

The butler on hearing this just nodded his head as he went out of the room leaving Yibo with Kuan and Cheng in the room.

Yibo who was left in the room alone by the butler suddenly settled on the bed with a jump and feeling the softness beneath him he chuckled as although he is rich but this is something which he also can't afford and seeing all this he realized that how rich Mr. Xiao is and as he was busy in his thoughts a knock is heard which makes Yibo come out from his daze as he speaks, "come in!" To only reveal John with his luggage.