CHAPTER 20 - PART 3(a)

Start from the beginning

The young actor when entered the mansion is shocked to see such a vast living room but what shocked him more is the servants who have lined up on both sides of the entrance and as soon as Yibo steps inside the mansion the servants bowed in respect making Yibo shocked so he immediately turned around to see Kuan and Cheng standing behind him watching everything with a smile.

Yibo when saw the proceeding in front of him is shocked so he looks at Kuan as he speaks, "what are they doing?"

Kuan on hearing the question smiled as he spoke, "they are welcoming their master's other half, XIAO WANG YIBO!"

Yibo on hearing this is shocked as he looks at the servants and then released a deep sigh as he moved toward the living room and as he reached the living room the servants who have bowed in respect to him stood straight and in a unified voice spoke,

"Welcome Home, Master Xiao Wang!" Making Yibo blush furiously.

Yibo when heard this felt a little bit shy as he has never expected that he will be welcomed like this but after composing himself he with a smile spoke, "thanks for your warm welcome!" Making everyone smile as they look at the young actor with awe because they have always seen the young actor on television or on billboards but seeing him here in the mansion is a shock for them as they were told that the young heir's husband is going to arrive in the mansion and everyone was curious to know who is the better half of their master and seeing the person they all were shocked as they never expected that Wang Yibo will be their master's husband.

Yibo who has just reached the living room looked around and when saw everyone looking at him is a little bit startled as although he always gets such attention but it always in a stadium or concerts but this time it's in a closed room and on the new place and seeing such attention he is a little bit shocked as he doesn't know how to deal with it, therefore he is about to turn toward Cheng for help when suddenly a voice is heard making the house workers to move away from the place.

Butler Han who has entered with John and his team when saw the crowd in the mansion's living room is shocked as he is not able to interpret the reason for this when suddenly his eyes catch the glimpse of his little master standing in the middle of the crowd with an uneasy look realized the reason for the commotion so he immediately spoke, "don't you people have work now!" And the staff when heard the butler's voice immediately moved away from the place leaving the young actor alone in the living room.

Yibo when saw everyone leaving released a deep breath as he smiled and spoke, "thanks, Butler Han!"

Butler Han who has reached the place where the young actor is standing smiled as he spoke, "it's our duty to make you comfortable, little Master!"

Yibo when heard this smiled as he spoke, "thanks Mr. Han but I am still not comfortable!" Making everyone shocked.

Butler Han when heard this is a little bit startled as he is not expecting to hear this moreover he got worried that he has made his little master angry so he immediately spoke, "what can I do to make you comfortable little master?"

Yibo on hearing this with a smile spoke, "you have to stop calling me master!" Making butler Han shocked so he immediately spoke, "but why master?"

"Because it makes me feel like, I am an old man!" Spoke Yibo with a pout as he continued, "moreover there is only one old man!"

Cheng and Kuan who have been watching the scene when heard Yibo let out a laugh as Kuan spoke, "and who it is?"

"My husband, Mr. Xiao Zhan!" Spoke Yibo with a knowing look and then turns his gaze toward Butler as he spoke, "so you are going to call me Yibo!"