Yibo on entering the bar is greeted by the old man, "evening champ!"
Yibo when heard the greeting speaks with a smile, "evening uncle"
"So what does our champ want today."
Asked uncle fengmian.
"My usual" came the reply as Yibo settles on his usual spot as Yibo pours wine for himself.

Yibo has never been a fan of drinking because he is a light drinker but over the past 6 months, the boy has developed this habit of drinking as whenever he is drunk he feels that he is not alone as a familiar warmth which he experienced only once after the death of his father surrounds him. The warmth had left him after one encounter but unexpectedly in the last 6 months the warmth, is back to him. At first, he was not sure as he thought it was his hallucination but his heart always told him that it was not his mere imagination so he tried it again and again, and whenever he was drunk that warmth always came back.

Yibo while drinking is lost in the memories of the day when his father died. He still remembers the pain he experienced when his father died as he was the only person close to his heart. Yibo had been close to his father since his mother died when he was just 10 years of age and after the death of his mother yibo had always found his peace and solace in his father. The death of Mr. Wang bought him pain and he became numb as not a single tear fell from his eyes. The boy has been looking for someone who would understand his pain and on whose shoulder he could grieve about his loss but to his dissatisfaction, he felt that he was alone as he was not able to find anyone who would understand him.

As he was sitting near the photo of his father busy in his thoughts he felt someone approaching him and before he could respond he was engulfed in the warmth of the person who stood at his back.

Yibo when felt the warmth stiffened at first but after a few minutes relaxed as that warmth provided him with what he was searching for. Yibo after being back hugged for a while just turned around and wrapped his arms around the shoulder of the person who hugged him and as he did that his tears flowed and he started sobbing and all the pain which was buried inside him was let out. The person who hugged him just wrapped his arm around him tighter and started drawing circles on his back to calm him down and after a few minutes, he fell asleep in that embrace.

 The person who hugged him just wrapped his arm around him tighter and started drawing circles on his back to calm him down and after a few minutes, he fell asleep in that embrace

Yibo who is thinking about all this didn't even realize that he had drunk around 4 bottles and had started feeling tipsy. He stands up on realizing this and ends up falling on the sofa which made him groan in pain. Yibo again tries it and this time too he is about to fall but this time rather falling on the sofa ends up falling in someone's arms.

Yibo on realizing this smiles as he speaks, "you came!"

The man who is standing in front of him smiles as he speaks, "yes" and after taking the boy completely in his arms speaks, "why do you always drink this much, Yibo?"

Yibo who heard the question in a soft voice which is only audible to him spoke, "because it always makes me feel your presence." As he drifts to his sleep.

Zhan who has been following the boy since he left the stadium knows his mood has been spoiled as he wanted to spend his evening with his best friend, Cheng. Zhan knew that whenever his Yibo is upset he always ends up at a single bar getting drunk but what confuses the young CEO is that as far as he heard from Cheng, Yibo rarely gets drunk but that is not the case for the past six months since he has come back to China. He always found the boy getting drunk and every time he gets drunk he takes the boy back to his penthouse.

Today was also one such day and as usual, when he saw the boy completely drunk he just took the boy in his embrace, and the words he heard from the boy made him feel butterflies in his stomach but as soon as he took the younger in his arms the latter dozed off to his sleep.

Zhan when felt the boy being silent just took the boy in his arms and left the place as he pays the bill for Yibo.
As he steps out of the bar, he sees his driver waiting for him who when saw his master approaching just opened the door of the car, with this Zhan enters the car with Yibo in his arms, and the car set off for the penthouse of Yibo.

Zhan reached Yibo's penthouse at around 11:00 pm and the latter was still in his arms asleep and the scene made the elder chuckle as he places Yibo on his bed. Yibo when felt the softness of the bed purred in satisfaction which made zhan coo at the boy but as he started to remove the arms of Yibo around him he felt the boy grasp him tighter and the more he tried the more he felt the tightness of the embrace. Zhan seeing this realized that the boy is not wanting to release him so he just sighed as he settled on the bed near Yibo and placed his head on his lap and while massaging the boy's head fell asleep in that position only.

 Zhan seeing this realized that the boy is not wanting to release him so he just sighed as he settled on the bed near Yibo and placed his head on his lap and while massaging the boy's head fell asleep in that position only

_______________________________________

That's for today...

Hope you will like it....

Drop me your suggestion...