A Wolf's Revenge

A Wolf's Revenge 

The author is TheJellyCheshireCat

Harmony is a Wolf, not the Werewolf that are tamed but a full blooded Lycan. She should be a feral Alpha-Female that is worthy of any Alpha-Male. But she isn't she almost completely rejected her Wolf. Leaving her weak as a newborn bird and considered weak by any Male, Alpha or not. So on her eighteen birthday she should be happily bound to her Alpha-Male.  

But that isn't going to happen, when her Bound turns out to be none other than the soon to be King of the Western Hemisphere of Wolf's meaning that Half of the World of the Wolf is under his control. And he doesn't want a weak Female because he doesn't believe she'll be able to do everything that needed to rule Wolf's. Heartbroken and weak she leaves her lavish home and sets out to change. 

Five years later an Alpha-Female that is boundless has risen to become a First ranked Alpha meaning that she'll accept a seat in the High Council. Alpha Kinsely who is Harmony. She takes up her seat and finds not only that she has to deal with an outbreak of Hybrids that threaten the Wolf's but her Bound the Prince who wants everything to do with her when she has moved on and wants nothing to do with him. 

But will she have the strength to resits his attempts or will her weakness to dissolve the bond they share be her undoing in that matter. It'll take everything she has to show him just how bad it is to piss off an Alpha-Female. Because only a Wolf can serve the best Revenge.