Chapter 106

Matt's POV

Olly and Mariana were missing in today's activity. It's ice skating and over half of these hoes here can't skate except Cindy.

"Donavan!" This bitch screeches.

"What?!" I started getting irritated but the second I saw Cindy smile at my frustration, I shook my head with a smile.

"Come here and skate with me," she orders and I shrug in compliance.

<><><>

"You're not too bad," Cindy starts.

"Compared to these tramps busting their asses? I'm pretty much an expert," I roll my eyes and she scoffs a laugh.

"Now to the nitty gritty, where has our co captain and jock ran off to this morning. Mariana wasn't in her room when I woke everyone else up for their jog," Cindy got to the point.

"Hell if I knew," I shrugged.

"Spin me," she commands and I give her a twirl as we go around a corner.

"They're so cute!" Some girls geeked over us.

"I CAN TAKE YOUR MANS!!" I yelled and Cindy laughed hysterically.

"But you'd go straight for Olly?" Cindy giggles mischievously that gets under my skin.

I ease up and let her go to look her face to face with that type of accusation.

"I see the way you look at her," she examines her nails emotionlessly and I couldn't help but smirk. Blondes really are clueless. I bleached my shit, I'm brunette.

"You see the way I look at how badass my best friend is but you can't even see that wherever you go, I'm the only guy by your side," I smirked right back.

Oh yeah, my preference is guys all the way. But Cindy is a charmingly toxic exception to me. We're venomously compatible for one another. I get joker and Harley Quinn vibes whenever I'm with her. I like it, and knowing the way she thinks, she likes it too. But her uptight ass is in denial that we might actually be a great match.

Cindy glared with a crazed look and nearly spat. "Yeah because any other guy I'm with either can't keep up or you end up corrupting them with your gayness," she scoffs and I chuckle.

"Maybe I'm using my gayness to shoo them off because I prefer to be the only guy around you," I skated in a circle around her and she spun trying to keep up with me.

"Matt Donavan..." she warned.

"I'm just saying. Who knows why I do the things I do. But I like being on your bad side a lot. The arch in your eyeliner looks sharper that way," I stopped to lift her chin with my finger and she toppled over her skates.

"Donavan, watch your words," Cindy eyed me carefully but to hell with it.

"Cindy, I like you believe it or not," I looked at her and her eyes scowled at me in disbelief.

"You're pushing my patience with you, Donavan, stop it with the games!" She started getting angry.

"Suit yourself," I shrugged with a smile.

"You'll come around," I held my hand back out and we went back to skating.

"Oh please, I'll sleep with a girl before believing that your gay ass has the hots for me," Cindy brushes me off and I shook my head as I chuckled.

"Spin me," she instructs and I do so.

"Who wouldn't have the hots for you," I guide her around the skating rink.

"Damn right about that," she assures. "You're goddamn right..."

Moments had passed and I see Mariana and Olly slipping into the skating rink casually trying to blend in.

"They're here," I informed Cindy.

"Shall we?" She eyes them and we make our way towards them.