Chapter 166

Nicole's POV

"Olly are you even listening to me!" I yelled in my office.

This is ridiculous!

Spring break started at 2pm this afternoon and here it is 3 because I have to do a write up of Olly's 'anual spring break' stunts and spend the next few days in the library monitoring her.

"Olly!" I yelled and she continues to bob that stupid head of hers to music.

"I can't hear you!" She yells back.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me..." I growled.

"Kid you not," she smiles brightly at me. She's not even listening to music, she's just doing this for a rouse.

Sometimes, just sometimes. It may not be all the time, but sometimes... I want to kill her.

"Olly!" I yelled one more time.

"LA LA LA LA LA LA," she presses her earbuds in her head a bit harder and starts frantically and literally running in a full on circle in the middle of my compact office. Please- she looks like that potoo bird from Nat-Geo Wild. 

I've had it.

I picked up a hardcover book and flung it at her head, but she miraculously ducks and dodges it.

"Not cool!" She unplugs the earbuds.

"Too slow!" I yelled at her again and chucked another hardcover at her.

Olly exhales sharply as the book hits the center of her chest but she still manages to keep a grip, catching it.

"But fast enough,"she winced. I scoffed as I made my way around the desk and was too upset to sit. She seriously had a talent of pissing people off.

"Are you seriously mad?" She puts the book back on my desk and sits down infront of me.

"Yes! I was looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and Sunday BUT NO, you just had to do your traditional stunt," I crossed my arms and plopped in my chair. She's fucking ridiculous.

"Well it's tradition. I don't know what to tell you," she still has a goofy smile on her face and I just wanted to slap it right off.

"Couldnt you have done the water balloon expedition in the parking lot or something? Does it have to be indoors?! Everything is coated in sugar and has a sticky crust for the janitors to clean up," I was beyond pissed.

"It was an innocent way of being cranked up for the break," Olly shrugs.

"We'll see who's innocent when they've been keeping secrets that everyone else knew about," I scoffed and decided to type up the referral.

"What are you talking about?" Olly presses her curiosities towards the message I emphasized.

"Nothing olly. Just shut up for five minutes," I caught myself as I went back to focusing on the referral. Olly is completely in the dark about Mariana leaving.

"That doesn't sound like nothing," she presses.

"anything sounds like everything to you. Just let me type goddamnit," I cursed and tossed aside my blazer.

"Nothing doesn't sound like any or everything and what you just said sounds like something, what's up Nicole? What's been going on lately," her tone comes off more subtle this time and how can I possibly say no to those eyes..

"I just need to go home and rest," I massaged my temples.

"You suck at lying," she crosses her arms and nearly pouts.