Chapter 144

Olly's pov

I rushing over to the gym and bumped into one of the girls coming out from the locker room.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I should've- hey!" I looked across from me and Chiharu's face lights up.

"Hey as well!" She gets up excitedly and lends me a hand.

"Nothing's straining you?" She checks in on me and I shrugged..

"I just took my other half dose. Matt's my ride. Is everything alright?" I picked up her water bottle and handed back her towel.

"Oh yeah, perfectly. I'm just gonna go in there, put my left in and take my left foot out. Put my right foot in and shake it all about and call it a day," she joked and I busted out a laugh.

"At least put in a little effort," I encouraged her.

"Please. Me and mini skirts do not mix. I was thinking volley ball for my suit. I know I'd look good in spandex shorts, a pony tail and a long sleeve any day with these thighs," she points out and I couldn't agree any more now that I'm considering it.

"I can definitely find someone for you to talk to if this doesn't work out," I started running through a list of names in my head.

I remember I shoved that basketball player's face in a bowl of chili some time ago. It was because he was body shaming a girl... I forgot her name but I'm pretty sure that girl is the older sister to one of the Girls on the  Volley ball team.

"Places you whores!" Cindy calls.

"Wish me luck?" Chiharu nudges me.

"I'll root for you," I swung my arm and slightly winced. Chiharu laughed as we walked in together and I immediately spotted Matt and Mariana at the bleachers.

"Don't y'all smell like winners," I hugged them both.

"It's marshmallow and white chocolate body lotion. Aka: Mariana's lotion," Matt proudly informs me as Mariana cups my face and kisses me tenderly. She was about to pull away but I leaned in to deepen the kiss and I could feel her face blush.

"I- what was that for?" She stutters and her face was pink.

"It's just the beginning of my congratulations on making the cuts on Cindy's high standards yet again. I was thinking about bugging Cindy long enough to get her to say yes to going out on eating a whole bunch of junk food after this," I kissed her head full of damp hair.

I took off my denim jacket and wrapped her in it. She could catch a cold like this.

"Thank you," she scoots closer to me to rest her head.

"Guys, Chiharu has a thing for Cindy," Matt broke the silence and we both popped our heads up.

"They just met! And it was merely a proper introduction!" Mariana outed.

"Mmmm I just spoke with her a few minutes ago and she told me Volleyball is more her thing. She doesn't even sound like she's gonna try," I backed Matt up and all three of us looked at Chiharu in her gym shorts and tank top. Her eyes were hiding behind her bangs as the rest of her hair was in a ponytail.

"Then why bother trying out?" Mariana remained clueless.

Me and Matt looked at eachother for a brief second and we both smiled as we shook out heads..

"Classic flirting 101, getting on the girl's nerves," I chuckled and Matt laughs in as well.

"This should be interesting," Mariana gulped at Matt laughed even harder.

<><><><><><>