Chapter 66

Olly's POV

I was on my way back home and I realized my mom's fancy car wasn't the center of attention any more.

Am I relieved? Am I upset? I don't know, I don't care.

I came in to see my dad laying out the biggest order of Phad Thai and his eyes welled up as I walked in.

"Where'd she go?" I started.

"Back to where she came from. I'm so sorry I trusted her with you," he hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back, it felt like I haven't seen him in days. "Don't worry about it old man. She's wrong about you, you did the right thing by not leaving," I rubbed his back and we broke away to grab egg rolls.

"But she's right about one thing," he started grabbing loads full of noodles.

I suddenly stopped eating and looked me in the eyes, "you've got to go to college kiddo. No nothing. I want you to travel. You can't do that if you're helping me out here at the shop all the time," he points his chopsticks at me.

~~~

I woke up happy as shit... it's fucking Friday and then I can see Nicole all weekend.

I smirked to myself as I grab a baby blue hoodie, white ripped jeans and a pair of tie dye vans. Oh yes, a crisp touch today.

I grabbed the bamboo longboard that Mariana gifted me and met up with Matt on his skateboard.

"Me and the girls were talking about how there may or may not be a senior assembly later today. The football team got word.. wanna skip?" He hands me Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal bar.

"When did you guys find out about this? I could've made plans for us to hang out today," I pouted.

"I'm with you on that," he pats me on my back.

"Cindy got informed by the coach and expects the squad to be there as the good role models we are." He shrugs.

"Matt you're the only boy on the team, wouldn't it be noticeable that you skipped?" I scrunched my face at how he didn't even ask himself that before proposing that we should skip.

"Oh yeah..... nevermind. What if we plan a last minute prank?" He suggested.

My thoughts dwelled on it but even if I were to agree, I don't even know what kind of stunt I'd pull off. I'd totally turn back to get my car so we could make a last minute trip to Krispy Kreme and act like we're doing a fund raiser and finesse everyone $1 per donut.

But nonetheless, I'd give the money to fund senior prom or better yet our senior field trip that's coming up in December. So there's really no harm in it, if we just keep 50% of the earning to ourselves.

"Eh, consider it their lucky break. I'm sitting this one out," I rested my hands behind my head as we skate up to the school.

  ~~~

With Nicole as our new principle, I'm pretty sure I'm going to attend a lot more assembly's because- wow...

She wore a white laced top, a matching blazer, white dress pants and nude heels. The pearls on her necklace made her skin glow, I can't believe she's our principle let alone my girlfriend... Michael, I truly thank you.

"Bruh, close your mouth," Michael shoved me out of my dreams.

"whatever," I shoved him back.