Chapter 187

Olly's POV

We're really doing this.. like, we're all gonna be riding passenger while Jade's racing.

"We have a few before it's time to rev up. Mariana, if you're really bent about throwing up, the concession stands should have a plastic bag for you," Jade pointed out.

"Can I film?" Matt held up his camera eagerly.

"Sucks you won't be able to get any of my sides," Jade smirked and sighed.

"Oh yeah? Tell me where's your good side and I'll capture it," he was determined.

"You have to be standing outside the car doofus," she laughed at how quickly his confidence came down to a frown of disappointment.

There was a crowd of people cheering and leaving as fireworks were going off. Tire smoked practically filled the air and the parking lot had so many marks...

I'm used to the smell, it smells like the auto shop a lot but looking over at-

"Hey the car shows ending," Jade had her duffel bag and disappears off in to a portapotty.

"Ugh- it smells like shit," Cindy was hurling to the side of the curb and Mariana was holding her hair back and Matt was filming them.

"Donavan!" Cindy roared.

"You sound like fucking shrek with that voice- where's the squeaky shit?" Matt ran away laughing.

Jade came back out- and wow...

She wore leather black pants and a racing jacket that had dark blue mixed in. Her black combat boots were laced up as she adjusts her fingerless leather gloves and flips her hair side to side.

"Y'all are wild," Jade was busting up a laugh she couldn't control.  And time stopped going in slow motion.

"Jade, you're my dream girl," Matt gushed over her and I started laughing.

"Hopefully we won't distract you from winning," I shrugged with a nervous chuckle and she smiled brightly.

"Aw matt, you're my dream guy.. but Not to worry, I've won plenty before. I'm not focused on winning tonight, just giving you guys an experience. Plus, it does get dangerous out there and I've been in hundreds of accidents and learned so many tricks from those experiences. If winning the race means putting you guys at risk, I don't want it. I can always win another race. Her name is 'Lucky' after all," she pats the good of her car and was having a moment.

"Thank you again," I smiled and she walked towards me.

She started getting closer and I was backing up against her car and her body was against mine as she was chewing gum.. Jade blows a bubble and lets it pop as she continues to lean closer..

"You're so cute.. damn that principal is lucky," she smirked and reaches over to put her duffel bag through her window.

Jade cups the side of my face and plants a kiss on the side of my cheek but breaks into a small laugh shaking her head.

"What?" I was looking around on my suit to see if there was anything on it but she brushed me off for it.

"You seem like the most laid back person of the group, but you're the craziest," she was laughing care freely.

"How am I crazier than Cindy? Let alone Matt?" I was shocked.

"You're in love with your principal and doing a fine job at getting away with it- tell me, how long has this affair been going on?" she applauds me.

"Since day one?" I shrugged. It's really amazing to look how far back we came all together as a whole and here we are almost at the finish line.

"God fucking damn girl!" Jade had a moment and everyone came gathering.