Chapter 85

Mariana's POV

I was playing with Olly's puppy as I wait for her to finish up on a few cars. He's so fucking cute.

"Olly- you're more responsible than I ever was when I was your age. You don't have to ask for my permission for certain things- this one of them," I hear dad go up the steps and Olly follows behind.

"Okay old man, you can drop the tough guy act. I was I just checking in with you first," Olly laughs as she comes in the room with a white tank top, ripped denim jeans, freshly washed hair and steam was still coming up from her body.

She's so fucking hot.

"What were you two talking about,"  I watched jiggy try to jump up to her lap but she had to pick him up.

"I had to explain to my dad that we were dating and then your dad invited us over to thanksgiving. He said 'that's great' so I went an extra mile and asked is it okay if I occasionally sleep over at you place from to time and he went all 'cool dad' on me," she plays with her puppy and tickles his tummy.

"You actually want to come let alone dedicate that much to with me?" I was shocked. It's not like a couple hours ago I watched her beat up three guys.

"Of course I do! Unless I'm doing this whole girlfriend thing wrong..." she mumbled off and looked somewhat unsure of herself. Olly bites the inside of her left cheeks trying decide if she was going about this the right way my heart fluttered.

I cupped her cheek with my semi-cold hands and kissed her cheek tenderly. I could feel her cheeks getting hotter and I swear I blushed as well because I know it's not from a hot shower.

"If you ask me, you're doing just fine," I stroke my thumb across her cheeks and her eyes pierced through me.

We just stared at each other anticipating what was going to happen until Olly breaks away giggling shaking her head, revealing her dimples.

What was that?...

My thoughts were interrupted as my phone goes off and it's from Cindy, damn.

"Hello?" I answered and Olly continues to play with Jiggy.

"I KNOW SHE'S WITH YOU, MY GAYDAR IS GOING OFF. BRING YALL ASSES TO THE MALL AND LETS GO SHOPPING AND HELP ME FIND A NEW BOYFRIEND!" She screeches through my phone.

"heteros don't have a gaydar unless there's something you want to share Cindy," Olly calls from the other side of the bed and I cover my mouth trying not to get caught for laughing.

"Donavan! Marshall is on thin ice, THIN I tell you," she scolds him.

"The fuck am I supposed to do? It's cuz I'm gay. You want to me to talk to her about her ignorance on a gay to gay level, right?" He retorts back and both me and Olly cover each other's mouths trying not to laugh. She even covers Jiggy's mouth.

"Don't the gays speak in some satanic code?" I could literally envision Cindy's frustration right now.

"I wonder if she has that crinkle," Olly suggests and we fail on trying to cover up our snickers.

"Ugh, Mariana; tell your girlfriend to dial it back. I will slit her throat with another remark like that," Cindy clears her voice before hanging up.

Olly throws on a pink hoodie with a white bucket hat that has pink cow prints and white slip on vans. I wish i could just throw something together and look effortlessly that good without even trying.

"You don't have to come, it's probably gonna be the girls and Cindy testing your loyalty," I mumbled and she smiled.

"I just wanna go shopping with you so I can see what kind of stuff you like. That way, I can set aside money for you on Christmas," she explains herself.

I couldn't help but kiss her passionately, she has the slightest clue on how much of a perfect girlfriend she really is. And the fact she's trying makes it all more heart warming.

"I'm sooooo spoiling you over winter break," I rolled my eyes playfully and she chinks a genuine smile.

"Really? I was gonna make a calendar countdown til Christmas Day and each day is an activity we could do together like a mini date," Olly's eyes start to light up.

Me on the other hand I started tearing up, I have never in my life heard of something so fucking cute and expect it to come from her.

"Too much? I can just change some things around so it doesn't cut into your cheer time," she suggests and I just laughed with tears streaming down.

She's so considerate, protective and adorable. Hell, I think I'm falling for her hard. She's not possessive and she even considers my time and my other priorities.

"Can you communicate what I'm doing wrong," she wraps her arms around my waist.

"Nothing, you're literally fucking perfect," i I smiled and she wipes my tears carefully.