Chapter 90

Mariana's POV

Dress or skirt? Dress? Skirt? OLLLYYYYYY

I tossed my clothes and immediately called Olly to ask her which she likes.

"The black velvet evening gown or- oh my god...." Both my arms drop down as I see Olly run around her room.

"If you can give me a second, I have to find where I put the other earring. I sorta asked Cindy how should I dress for this and I wanna make a good first impression- oh and fun fact, me and Cindy wear the same dress size... well not really, it's right around the thighs and chest- what..." she dies down from her mini rant. Olly literally has no idea how fucking beautiful she is.

She's beautiful without the fancy clothes, but I sometimes forget how snatched her waist really is underneath all the baggy clothes she wears. It's the special occasions where she embraces her feminine side to its max that remind me how much of a treasure she is. Just look at her!

"You look gorgeous," I stared at my phone helplessly and she pauses not sure what to do.

"Thanks, Cindy has good taste," she shrugs. Oh come on, have you seen the car you drive? Let alone your room? You have good taste too. It doesn't always have to pertain to how expensive something is.

Money doesn't impress me, I can literally get whatever I want on my own. I just choose not to because I have no desire for it. Being with Olly heightened that I just want that matters.

"When you come over, I'm taking pics of you in my driveway and I'm showing off on all platforms- YOU BETTER POST THESE ON YOUR INSTAGRAM. I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE HOW FINE MY GIRLFRIEND IS!" I shout through my phone and Olly laughs hysterically.

I giggle too, I seem to have gotten comfortable with her over time.

"Okay fine, I'll post one picture. You can pick the one," Olly touches up on her lashes. I honestly can't believe I'm dating the same skater girl that's a hot mess at school.

"I think I picked the one when I picked you," I rolled my eyes with a smile and Olly looks at me with her mouth hanging wide open with a smile.

"What?" I nervously giggle.

"That's your smoothest line yet!" Olly cheers and I laugh at her. She's really getting excited that I'm getting better with my pickup lines.

"Hurry up before the sun sets!" I whine and she scrambles for her phone.

"I thought you wanted me to help you pick out a dress!" She reminds me and I gasped out loud.

"Pick!" I demanded as I quickly shove the two dresses in the camera.

"Believe it or not, I like the emerald velvet mini dress in the background laying on the floor behind you. It brings out the gold in your hair and your skin," she suggests.

I froze at a loss of words. I've never had a guy consider such careful thoughts about my appearance. Yes... Olly's the first girl I've been with but that doesn't scare me. I'm more amazed with how she treats me compared to all my previous relationships.

What do guys know about skin complexion and how certain colors and textures of fabric compliment certain skin tones? Olly's a jock and a skater girl and the most notorious student, yet she knows this kind of stuff.

"Olly, are you rea- oh my God," Olly's dad stops in front of her door and looks at his daughter in awe.

"Goodman..." he wipes his tears and Olly laughs as she kisses him on the cheek.

"Oh come on, we clearly know where I got the good looks from," she straightens the edges of his suit.

"Alright sport, you ready?" He watches her run towards me and she winks a quick kiss at me before hanging up.