Chapter 121

Olly's POV

Matt and Cindy are locking lips and Cindy has one heel in the air as her arms were wrapped around Matt's head.

"My bitch in shining armor," Cindy pulls away pinch his cheeks.

"Close enough," he shrugs in irritation.

I- wow. Do we even talk about this? Or act like it never happened?

"Is it over now?" Mariana whimpers and I don't hear any police buzz around so it's safe to say we are.

"This house doesnt have a lock on the gate, but the next one doesn't, I'll give everyone a leg up and then it's really over," I wipe the sweat from my face and licked my lips.

"If this is what you two do for fun, by all means, I just might put up my cheer uniform because this was surprisingly fun... the not getting caught part of course," Cindy clarifies before lunging over.

I catch up and sat down to catch my breath. Dear god, that was so much. I just wanted to make a skating montage at the mall and this is what it turned out to.

"Hey Olly, get in here!" I see Mariana holding up her phone getting ready to take a picture with all four of us covered in sweat and dirt.

"Here, here!" We said in sync and Mariana takes a really nice shot.

"I wonder what story we would've came up with if we really did get arrested," Matt scratched the back of his head.

"At the mall or on someone's private property covered in dirt and grass?" Cindy jumps in.

"We can just say a famous skater was in town and promised his fans that he'd do a challenge to skateboard in a mall but the cops got them mixed up with Olly and Matt. Me and Cindy were doing last minute shopping for our families and caught up in a conversation.... but to come up with a story to explain why we're covered in grass and dirt? I don't know, we're a cheer team trying to raise money for the spring competition and demonstrating neighbors what we can do?" Mariana contemplates...

Cindy was wide eyed just as much as Matt's mouth was wide opened... I'm just at a loss of words.

"If I ever decide to kill someone, I'm coming to you for a cover story," Cindy still sounded hesitant.

What Mariana just shared was genius.

"But we won't be needing that story," she slightly blushes and smiles.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE?!" A man opens his front door and looks at us with the land line on his ear.

Oh cut us a break would you?

<><><><><><><><>

"We're allowing you guys, one phone call. Not one each, but one altogether. It's New Years and we're just trying to get home," a male officer drops me off in the cell with the girls and Matt is alone in the next one over.

"Who the fuck are we going to call?" Matt sighs. Matt can't call his grandma, poor lady would have a stroke. Cindy can't call, and Mariana is not even up for discussion. I don't want my dad to be frustrated with me, damn.

"I know who to call," I got up and called the officer.

The phone rang and my body was getting anxious by the passing second.

"Hello?" I hear that life saving of a woman's voice over the phone.

"Funny story... ah haha," I eased into it and a heavy sigh cuts me off.

"We're in jail and I'll pay you back and bring food to drop off ,if you're with your family, for bailing us out," I went straight into it.

"Who's we? Are you alright?!" Nicole became fully attentive.