chapter 45

Nicole's POV

I texted and called Olly the entire afternoon and I was sent straight to voicemail. Pick up the phone damnit.

I nearly threw my phone in frustration. Those words did not sound as harsh in my head than when I said it out loud.

Somewhat, I do feel guilty for assuming that Olly was just in it for a muse. I just thought she said all those nice and meaningful things to have her way with me.

Now that I think of it, I think I've found myself in a tough situation with Olly now that it's confirmed she does want something serious with me.. my last marriage failed and I tend to beat myself up about and now I'm just suppose settle in with her?

I'm a hypocrite for questioning myself that because I've already made myself comfortable with her. She makes me feel amazing and she pays attention to me.

I just- I don't know.

The more I think on this, the more my head hurts.

With the likes of Olly, are me and her even compatible?

Should I even think about a romantic relationship with my student- be real, I'm already fucking her- well, she's fucking me. And she's Damn good at it too.

Can Olly even be capable of being a romantic?

That's like wondering if Phineas is ever going to realize Isabella has a huge crush on him...

It wasn't up until now I even considered Olly to be a partner.

I guess she really does have good intentions.

<><><><><>

It was the next day and nothing has been different. Lunch isn't lunch without a little dram.

I'm already getting called in from the security team about Olly and what she did for today's shenanigans.

"Yep, she's not getting down from there anytime soon.."

One of the school resource officers reported to me as I make my way out to the side of the building.

"She did what exactly?" I started.

"She's skating boarding on the rooftop and won't comedown," a guard followed up.

Oh Olly...

"Why haven't any of you gone up there and drag her behind down here?" I scolded and they looked at eachother with a shrug.

"The ladder; it has a weight capacity of 250 pounds and... ma'am? We're all over 280..." they had a weak stance and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine then, I'll go," I walk past them and climb my way up.

"Olly!" I yelled and she continued to do tricks.

"Olly, I know you hear me!" I walked closer and she does a flip.

"Hey chill out would you? Just leave her alone. When she's like this, it's bad. If you think this is bad, you're in for it," Matt explained and I shoved him aside.

I made my ways towards Olly and her wheels screech trying to stop, "get down from here. Now," I looked her sternly,

Olly looked unfazed and simply pops her penny board up in the air, and catches it with one hand.

She didn't even speak, she chucks her penny board off the building and god knows where the hell it went. A few seconds had passed and we heard a loud crash of glass breaking from the neighborhood next to the school.

Olly, what the hell?

She gathers a deep breath and turns back to me calm as ever but her eyes say differ, "fine." She walks past me and climbs down the steps.

I look over at Matt and he's shaking his head, "I warned you..." he sighed.