Chapter 94

Nicole's POV

A part of me was surprised to see Olly in trouble this early in the morning, but then again... when is she not?

"Why did you curse at your English teacher?" I started calmly. I don't have the slightest bit of negativity in me, I'm just genuinely interested in her.

"I don't even know. I just needed a little bit of action," Olly shrugged. That sounds about right. I tried not let myself get caught up and smile at her.

"Mariana isn't exciting enough for you?" I played.

I froze when Olly glared at me, "I don't want to have sex with her yet..." her voices trailed off and she softened.

I damn near fell out my seat. They haven't had sex?! I think Olly noticed the surprised look on my face.

"I don't want to rush with her. She's never been intimate with anyone before, so if I were to make a move, I have to understand that I'm going to be the first person she's ever slept with. Making sure I don't make the wrong move and hurt her like I hurt you is the enough action for me. Nerve wracking is more accurate. It's just relieving that you found someone else," she gets up with her belongings.

I was taken aback by what she said. I mean my thoughts were everywhere. She genuinely cares for Mariana the same way she once cared for me, it's the glitter her eyes when she talks about her... I wonder if she talked to Matt about me with that same look.

On top of that, she still thinks it's her fault that i took everything out on her. It pains me even more that we really haven't had a thorough discussion about this.

How does she know about the guy I'm 'fake' seeing?? I had made plans to invite him into the school later this week for lunch in my office to make her jealous, but obviously that's not going to happen.

My mind clicked as I figured it was Matt who I saw at that one restaurant I was at with- what's his name? Ricardo- I'm pretty sure that's his name. But anywho... I was not prepared to process anything she said.

By the time I snap back into reality, I'm left alone in my office with the door shut and I felt this grieving pit in my stomach. I couldn't help quietly sob into my desk.

I know Olly, she's starting love Mariana with every passing second they share together just like how it was with me and her. But she won't say it. I know she won't say it.