Chapter 117

Mariana's POV

"Okay so how do we go to jail?" I sounded like a hopeless kid.

"By breaking the law????" Cindy looks at me as if I'm a foreigner- I am but damn.

"Well which one are we going to break? I don't want a serious crime on my record!" I whined.

"Who do you think you're talking to? We're not going to rob someone at gun point. It's New Years Eve, we can just loiter and keep the store from closing and they can call the cops to force us out," she laughs.

"That was the plan wasn't it?" I bit my lip embarrassed at how lame I continuously make myself sound.

"Ohhh Marianna, you're just easy," she hugs me and lifts my chin.

"How was that gingerbread house date?" She touches up her makeup in the car.

"She built a fucking castle! Like Cindy did you see her Instagram and Twitter feed?!" I exasperated and she rolls her eyes effortlessly.

"I saw, I thought it was really sweet to sell it and use the money to get toys for the orphans. Consider me jealous, I could've thought of that for the girls to do. The fact she did it in less than 24hrs astounds me," she adds a little more blush.

"I don't even know how she does it," I looked at my hands. I was so embarrassed with my gingerbread house. We just ate it.

"Mariana, I don't know either. But considering you had the nerve to ask me who made a better gingerbread was hilarious. You drew a fucking stick figure on the damn cookie," she laughs her ass off and I turn red from the embarrassment.

"I never made one, damn!" I cried out loud.

<><><>

For the most part, we just went shopping. Which is pretty typical. My allowance is waaaayyy too big, I literally could start a car payment. I have my license, I just get nervous behind the wheels so I prefer riding with Cindy a lot more.

The mall was officially closed and it started to get more and more empty and then out of no where two skateboarder rode down the escalators!

"Someone catch them!" The security guards yelled.

"Matt, we gotta go!" A voice familiar shouts.

"I'm coming! It's not like I can just magically kick flip over a trash can!" I notice Matt getting out the elevator in a rush as the other skater rides on their board in circles around the water fountain in the mall.

Next thing you know, the skateboarder kick flips over a nearby trash can..

"SHOWOFF!" Matt whines.

More and more security officers start gearing up in golf carts and I'm still stunned on what Olly is doing.

"I thought you told me they went out to go watch a movie, not fucking make one!" Cindy yells.

This is beyond chaotic, I didn't even know what to do.

I found myself dialing Olly's phone just to triple check to make sure that's not her down there and the skater that was accompanying Matt finds a spare second to answer the phone as they skate up and down the lanes.

"Hey babe! Happy New Years!" I hear Olly say out of breath.

"They got golf carts man, they're cheating!" I hear Matt's voice echo in the building and over the phone... that's definitely them two down there on the first floor.

"I thought you two went to the movies," I shrugged. She just wants to get in trouble.

"We got bored and decided to make some last minute changes," I hear her tires screech throughout the mall and a few seconds later her and Matt are skating down the other direction of the mall.

"HEY! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE HERE!" A loud deep voice yells in me and Cindy's direction.

I stood my ground and held my arms out in front me, "lock me up, your honor," I gave up and Cindy yanks my arm to run along side her.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Cindy hits me upside my head. Cindy may be in heels but she has some serious strides when she's full on sprinting.

"Uh, babe?" I hear Olly on speaker.

"Heyyyy," I said while running my hardest in designer boots.

"You're here too? Need a lift?" I could practically sense that she's smiling.

"If Cindy's here we can make this one epic ass double date," I hear Matt call.

"In your fucking dreams Donavan!" Cindy screeches and topples down the marble stair case.

It went quiet for a second on the phone and I decided to hang up and focus on me and Cindy right now.. come on Captain, don't do this to me now.

"Matt is so dead to me, broke my concentration the grimy bastard he is," Cindy spits to the side and hustles back up.

A set of tires screech in front of us and boy did it ever feel good to see these two.

"Well?! Get y'all fine asses in here!" Matt barked at us and Cindy made sure she slapped Matt across the face.

"THEY'RE DOWN HERE!"

"FOR FUCK SAKE FLOOR IT!" Cindy screeches almost crying- forget 'almost', she is crying.

"I thought you wanted to spend New Years Eve in jail with me? Aren't we suppose to get caught by the authorities?!" I held my hair back from my face as Olly drives the golf cart around the Mall.

"Okay, but I didn't think you'd go through with it! I was just waiting for you to call my bluff BUT NOOOOOO you just had to hold your fucking hands out and sing take me to the mother fucking king!" Cindy starts angry crying.

"Well if it isn't the puss in boot," Matt grunts.

"Who do you think you're calling a pussy?!" Cindy slaps Matt again, but this time he catches it and pulls her close to him.

"I said what the fuck I said, now sit back and enjoy and the goddamn ride," he growls in irritation that I've never seen him like thag before in my life. It scared me and Cindy, we just sat back and stayed quiet.

It was nothing but the sound of screaming mall cops and a few police officers running and driving golf carts chasing after us.

"Matt, take the wheel?" Olly looks at him sternly and he simply nods.

We get closer and closer towards I exit and olly is sitting on the hood of the car with her leg out ready to kick the door.

"Press the gas some!" Olly calls back and Matt slams the pedal to the floor making the engine rev so much, tired started screeching as the polished floors were tinted with tire prints.

I look to my side and I see Cindy in prayer position, "Bless is oh lord, and these thy gifts, which we are about to-"

"Isn't that the prayer you say before you eat?" I shook her arm and she slaps my hand.

"Listen here, gay, this is practically our version of the last supper," Cindy glares at me and I roll my eyes.

"The Christian girl finally came on out," Matt licked his lips and we were getting closed in.

"So did the tire, press again!" Olly does a football tackle from behind and hops on the moment the vehicle started moving again.