Chapter 129

Nicole's POV

Olly's snuggled up under my comforter with two bottles of water on my night stand next to her.

"At least I'm not a hassle like you whenever you're drunk," she mumbled turning over to her side.

"Go to sleep Olly," I groan recalling the hard time I gave her that night at the cabin. Ugh I was such a mess and she handled it flawlessly.

"Whatever," she gets more comfortable and I'm stuck with dealing Payton alone.

"Why?" Payton started.

"Why did you risk your career, sleeping with her?" She whisper yells at me and I became irritated because I just told her that I don't want to be scolded.

"Who can say no to this?" Olly slurred and I tried to contain a laugh as this is a very serious matter.

"Because, my career was already shit the moment my eyes met her," I sighed hopelessly.

"Nicole?!" Payton gives me bigger eyes than before. Her reaction is literally not making this any easier. I'd rather just whack her clean across the face with a frying Pan.

"The hell do you want?" I massage my temples.

"Obliviously an explanation," she exclaimed waving her hands in the air like an idiot.

"Isn't it clear? I'm in love with the woman. She has brought so much adventure into my life just by her mere presence Payton. I don't expect you to understand but you got a taste of what it's like to be around her. It's addicting. For better or for worse, I choose her and will always choose her," I confessed in tears.

I was cut short to the sound of Olly's snoring and I giggle at how stupid this really is. I just confessed true love for a high schooler that's currently drunk in my bed and she didn't even hear a word of it.

That's right.

I love olly, and I hope one day she'll wake up and realize that I'm not going anywhere and if she still has a relationship with Mariana after graduation, nothing can stop me from seducing and pursuing her publicly.

She can resist me for now because I can't risk getting caught, but I assure that everything will be in my favor.

Also, I hope she wakes up literally. Someone needs to take her home and I don't want to return her to Jim with her half drunk. He'd kill me.

"You really must care about her," Payton spoke softly as I continued to look at olly and take a lock of hair out her face.

"Damn straight," I said and I heard scratching at my door.

Opening it, jiggy bursts through the room and jumps on my bed laying next to olly and she reaches over to scratch behind his ears. Jiggy winces as he licks her and turns over again with her back facing us.

"Now, your turn to answer my question," I gathered myself.

"Shoot," my sister insists.

"Why so flirty with her tonight?" I raised my brow at her. She knew she was over stepping it. Kent was in the living room with the kids taking note as well. But he didn't say anything..

"I told Kent about her after thanksgiving and I wouldn't stop talking about her so much, he told me to go fuck her. I don't think he meant that, I think that outburst was jealousy. But she really is a package! Since you and her were clearly getting no where, I thought I could have a try," she shrugged and continue to think whatever it was that she was thinking.

"Olly's off limits," I told her plain.

"I know, she told me she still has a girlfriend," Payton genuinely sounded disappointed that Olly is taken. And it wasn't long ago that she told was scolding me for not trying hard enough to get her back.

"You really wanna sleep with her that badly?" I groaned.

"If her mouth made you wanna risk your career, then yes. Yes I do," she said it plainly.

I stared at her blankly that she of all wives would have an affair and talk about it so lightly like it's nothing.

"You're not jealous are you? You had your turn," she gets deeper under my skin.

"Olly's not some sex toy," I glared at her and she yawns unbothered.

"She's the love of your life blah blah blah, I got it. But let me just have her for one night one of these days," she teases me.

"Why are you asking me consent? Just ask her," I shook my head and groaned.

"She's passed out on your bed," Payton gets smart with me.

"Because you decided to get her drunk!" I threw a fit.

Olly repositions herself and Jiggy manages to slip underneath her and turn himself into a pillow for her head as he licks her a few times and she remains in deep sleep.

"Just help me wake her up. Mom and dad are going to be wondering where the hell we ran off to when it's time to light the fireworks," I got from the bed.

"Uncle Jerry said he has a truckload coming in around 10," Payton checks the time on her watch.

"We have about 30mins to sober her up as much as possible. Let's get to it," I helped my sister get up from the bed.

She reaches over to touch olly, but Jiggy starts growling at her. She ignored it until he barked.

"Here, maybe if I-" Jiggy barks at me as well.

Whatever happened to the friendliest dog in the whole world? Is it malfunctioning? Can a dog be broken? Why the hell is he barking at me? I'd understand if he was barking Payton, he doesn't know her.

"How the hell is she sleeping through this?" Payton remains speechless.

I took a look around Olly and realized she has in her AirPods and I groaned hopelessly, "she has her AirPods in and her phone is literally next to Jiggy..." I shook my head into my hand.

"This could take a while," I concluded.

"Not by a long shot," my sister comes back into the bedroom with a broom and aims the end of it towards Olly's face.

Jiggy swiftly bites the end of it and tugs ag while keeping still for Olly to continue sleeping on him. Unbelievable.

"Okay, broom idea didn't work," Payton tosses it to the side.

"Maybe if I call it," I told myself and reached into my pockets but felt nothing. Where is- never mind... it's over there by the night stand next to Jiggy's tail.