Chapter 164

Olly's POV

"You just love getting into trouble," the school's male coach hassles me on the way to the office.

"No, you just like getting me into trouble. You literally could've told me to get lost- yet, here we are buddy ole pal," I groaned.

He had nothing to say at that, which made the trip to the office really weird.

Finally, we're here.

"I'll go inform her and send you over," Miriam smiles at me.

I watched the gym coach scowl at me before leaving and I just waved casually as he scoffs. Yeah, I get special treatment. Fully aware bub.

"Head on over Olly," Miriam gets my attention.

I like it when Miriam is running the front desk, the other lady hates my guts. I guess she didn't come in today.

"Matt, I'll make sure the cafeteria staff knows-"

"Not Matt," I butt in and shared a small smile with a gentle wave at her door.

Nicole catches herself as her eyes find me breathless..

"R-right. Sorry. Have a seat and I'll get to you when I wrap up this email," she goes back to typing as her glasses flashed white when her head was directed elsewhere.

"So- how was your weekend?" I started off.

Nicole briefly pauses to eye me carefully and scoffs a small laugh as she goes back to typing- I'm just trying to make conversation. It's still like how we first met, which I like.

"Aren't we suppose to be mad eachother or something?" She clicks around on her laptop.

"Ehh- that was a while ago. I don't hold grudges," I explained and she was very focused on her email.

"Right," she didn't even look up at me..

A few more minutes had passed and she finally closed her laptop with a regained sigh and calm composure.

"Now, what referral am I going to type up today?" She slouches in her seat from exhaustion.

"Me and Matt were in the boys Locker room after he got sent out," I said plainly.

"How did you get sent out the classroom," her eyes lingered in mine.. I've seen those brown eyes day in and day out and-

"Olly?" My thoughts get interrupted.

"I finished the work before I walked out from being bored. I have some flare to being notorious," I rested my head on my hand and pouted.

Nicole giggled and my eyes averted to her..

The way the sun would pierce through the blinds and light up the room, more importantly capture her smile. Nicole tends to hide her mouth with her hand as she giggles. Her eyes would burst with amazement if something was surprisingly funny and she couldn't be conscious enough to cover her smile..

I decided to look back at the bookshelves.

"There's nothing wrong with looking," Nicole's words makes me catch a lag in my throat.

"However, in your case, it's just as wrong as touching..." her voice taunts me.

"Nicky.." I warned in a low growl.

"I know, I know. You're very faithful. Makes it all the more arousing," she sighs taking a sip of her coffee.

I felt a chill go down my spine, "how am I turn on?!" I gripped the armrests on my chair.

Nicole found this amusing as she giggles lightly at the conversation we're having. I mean- it feels like old times, but no all the way. I'm the on that gets under skin.

"Oh have the tables turned," she swirls herself finger around the brim of her coffee mug with a smug smirk and an arched brow.

She took the words right out of my mouth.

"Just wait til they turn again," I shuffled in my seat getting antsy and we both caught eachother eyes realizing what I had just said.

"Should I anticipate another..."

"Nicole, don't," I spoke lowly. It slipped. I didn't mean- it shouldn't have came out like that.

"You're not as fun- meh.. I won't write you up. Run along," she brushes me off.

I'm not sure if I should be happy or offended. Yay, I'm not getting written up but...

"Thanks..." I mumbled off and I paused briefly just before leaving. I wouldn't know what I was going to say anyway.