Chapter 46

Olly's POV

I didn't like this feeling in my chest and I'd do anything to get rid of it.

I just want it to go away.

"Yo Olly, you wanna grab shakes and head to the pier?" Matt starts up a conversation.

"Honestly? That sounds rad. I could use some fun," I gave a small smile and he hugs me.

We hung sat in groups with the Cindy and Marianna during lunch after Nicole killed my vibe.

"You mind if two more come along?" Cindy sets her phone down and I just throw my arms up.

"If you think I'm just going to let you walk away after doing something beyond unsafe, you're out of your god forsaken mind," Nicole hissed.

"I'll give you something to let me walk away from you then..." I look around the cafeteria and spot a girl groping a guy, making him uncomfortable.

I simply walk up to the couple and interjected, "I can see the discomfort a mile away, chill would you?" I warned and the horny ass bitch and she cut her eyes at me.

"Thanks Olly," the boy saluted in relief. I bet he's glad I stepped in. It's not everyday you witness a boy being pressured into uncomfortable situations.

"Shut the fuck up Coby, you liked it. Why are you so concerned about it? I thought you were gay," she sassed.

"I thought you were covered in food," I snarled.

"Bitch, what?" She twisted her face.

I instantly picked up her tray of food and slammed it square in her face. I reached over to pour her diet soda over her head and she shrieked making a scene.

I made my way back over to Nicole and she looked shocked.

"How's that?" I cocked a brow and walked past her like it was nothing. I'm not sure why she thinks she has power over me.

"Hey! Olly wait!" I hear a soft voice call me and I turn around to see Marianna and then catching up.

"Is everything alright? Talk to me, you're not you," she cups my face and I rested my hands on her hips.

I took a brief moment to take a deep sigh and look into the ceiling. "No," I blinked away tears.

"Is your dad okay with me coming over? We can hang out tonight," she comforted me.

"Yeah sure, what did you have in mind?" I shrugged. 

"Invite me over and I'll show you," She bit her lip and flutters her eyes at me.

As if we weren't close already, I pull her in close to a tight hug; "you don't have to, but thank you." I said into her ear and I could hear Marianna suck in her breath.

It's just sex.