Chapter 128

Olly's POV

Jiggy rests his head to the side of me after he had enough love and entertainment from everyone else in the house, and I rest my hand on the side of his neck and occasionally scratch him there and he'd lick my hand.

Things with Payton were getting... uncomfortable?

"So tell me about yourself. Nicole told me you're really good with your hands," she purrs at me and I clenched my mug of cider.

"Ahem, umm yes. I'm really good with cars," I noted and she reaches for my arm as she gets more engaged.

"How long have you been working with cars- you're really strong!" She continues to squeeze my arms.

"Ever since my dad showed me how to change a tire," I shrugged and Jiggy winced. Me too pal, me too.

"So..." she dies off.

"So..." I followed along and she giggles slightly shoving me.

"You're so funny, but no. I was getting ready to ask you how did my sister and you meet?" She rests her head on her hand.

"Oh uh- I threw up on her husband on accident. I ate a lot of waffles that morning," I could vividly recall every detail that occurred. I'm so glad I got him out the picture- and her life.

"No way," she exaggerates her reaction.

I became somewhat pink as I reminisced for a brief second of what I could recall of Nicole's face from the position I was in, despite me being halfway into the flip that day.

"Yes way," and she giggles at my response.

"So uh... what brings you here?" I tried to make conversation under the unusual circumstances that she knows me but I don't know a thing about her.

"I'm family, I should really be asking you that," she swirls her finger on top of my hand.

"I received open invitation and I also have a girlfriend," I pulled away from her casually and she still has a smile on her face.

"You two are still together?" Her eyes look into mine searching for something.

"Are we not suppose to be?" I raised my brow at her.

"I was rooting that Nicole would get you back, huh..." she contemplates.

I finished my drink and took a heavy sigh. If this is what she has to offer for company, I'll be leaving.

Standing up, I toppled over and felt a rush go to my head. Payton catches me and sits me back down.

"Easy, you just downed part cider and part whiskey. Getting up is like suicide," she helps me get situated.

"You put something in my cup?" I became hot. Not the typical hot where I would get angry. The kind of hot where I was uncomfortable. I have no idea who this is and I'm under the influence of alcohol because of them.

"Is everything alright?" Nicole finally comes back after getting the younger family members situated by watching a movie.

"I'm dizzy," I groaned and my cheeks slightly blushed from feeling tipsy. I've drank before but it was cheap liquor, I never had anything this strong. I didn't even notice it when I took a sip from the cider... probably because it was hot and the burning liquor sensation was masked from that.

"Payton, what did you do?" Nicole rubs my back in circular motions and helps me sit up by holding my shoulder.

"Being a good host? She said she wanted cider so that's what I gave her," She defends herself.

"Liar," I mumbled and I could feel Nicole's hand stop rubbing my back.

"What on earth were you thinking giving a high school student alcohol?! She's a minor!" Nicole whisper yells and Payton's eyes flew up in concern.

"Nicole, Olly's a minor? You- she-...." she tries to steady herself as she sits back down pulling back strawberry blonde hairs into her loose braid.

"Damnit..." Nicole curses under breath and her other hand squeezes my shoulder.

"First things first; help me get Olly to my bedroom and I will answer everything you ask of me. Don't you dare scold me either, you're no better than I am. You drugged her," I could hear Nicole's tone become more commanding.

"I mean yeah, you told me you two met at your workplace. My bad I didn't consider the possibilities of you being in a relationship with a student- here," Payton helps me get up and the three of us casually and quickly rush to Nicole's bedroom.

<><><><><><><><><><><>