chapter 182

Matt's POV

"Is everything in place?!" I whisper yelled in Cindy's car.

"Donavan, I swear on the wealth my family has passed down for generations YES for the millionth time- yes, everything is in set!" Cindy snapped at me.

"Oh hush, we're rescuing your damsel in distress," I brushed her off and she was clearly getting more pissed by every passing second.

"Mariana, come get your girl so we can focus on getting her girl from-

"Hey, that was easy!" Olly came back with Chiharu quicker than expected.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me... how did you two sneak out so quickly?" Mariana asked the real question for tonight.

"the front door," olly buckled up next to me casually.

Bitch wait-

"How the fuck did y'all two sneak around using the front door?" Cindy was so confused, she was angry.

"Oh- that... yeah, we didn't," olly nudged me and started giggling- shit, I started giggling too and I don't even know what the hell they did.

Damn the goofiness I've been bestowed.

"My parents met Olly and they actually are grateful for that one day me and her tried to go make new friends at the beach... she stood up for me when a racist dude wouldn't stop making fun of me. So yep, we went out the front door," Chiharu chirped and Olly shrugged with a guilty smile.

My girl has a came a long ways..

"I like this version of you," I proudly spoke.

"Huh?" Cindy was giving herself whiplash.

"I mean look at us; all dressed up in Royal blue and black coordination. Cindy with the blue royal ball gown with silk blonde hair that's screaming "when the clock strikes twelve-

"What the fuck does that mean?" A vein pulsed at the side of her temple.

"I think that was a cinderella reference, but I'm a foreign transfer student so the possibilities are endless," Chiharu suggested and Olly snickered.

"And we have Mariana in a silk black dress with heels, Chiharu with her Cheongsam Party Dress in royal blue silk with a black traditional dragon woven by the finest of silk- yes girl, I've been upping my culture. Olly with her snatched man bun, royal blue tuxedo with a black finish, her black velvet fitted vest, matching bow tie and black dress pants- are those dress shoes suede leather? You out did yourself. We're Friends better than ever, haven't been getting in trouble in school, and on the road to graduation and bigger things... I'm proud of us," I concluded.

"We're not getting in trouble in school because our asses literally cut class and keep getting in trouble outside of school," Mariana laughed and we all giggled.

"Not to mention, this isn't even our school colors let alone the theme for prom," Chiharu joined in.

"Okay, I say we make this night one to remember," I grabbed my phone.

"Oh my god... stop," Cindy groaned.

"Wait, is my bun okay?!" Olly panicked as she adjusted her coat and made sure everything was a relaxed fit.

"Must I say that is the most slicked back bun I've ever seen? Brings out your jaw line," I comforted Olly's worries.

"Can we wait til we get there?" Cindy scoffed and chirharu shrugged with a smile.

"Or we ditch it altogether?" Olly had a mischievous smirk.

"Okay what about y'all dates? Matt, we forgot the name of yours and you never even made an effort to remember hers, no doubt we'll be seeing her-