Chapter 113

Mariana's POV

I can't believe I passed out and I couldn't even get through a round... I wonder how many rounds Olly can last- maybe I don't wanna know. I'll just sound more lame.

I slipped out of her embrace to go make something to eat, I was surprisingly starving- and thirsty.

I have the slightest clue and I can't stop blushing at how I'm going to make a move on Olly... it's late already?!

A groggy yawn catches my year and I turn around to look out the window from the kitchen sink to look at the night sky.

Olly groggily opens the sliding glass door and opens the patio letting s breeze, I get goosebumps from it and shiver as the door closes behind her, what's she up to?

The patio door in our cabin is made of glass from the walls to the ceiling. There's a small fireplace in the center and above it is an air vent, probably to keep the smoke from staining the glass and to prevent the glass from fogging up.

To the side was a couch that formed a 90 degree angle that stretched from one wall the to the other perpendicular to it. It was actually looking really cozy when Olly started the fire and opened the vents.

There was animal fur laid out, I wasn't too hyped about that. But it did keep the girls warm whenever they'd lounge out there. And there was also wool blankets folded to the side.

A few minutes had passed and Olly comes in rushing from the cold, "it looks warm out there, but it's cold as hell," she grunts.

She grabs the coat I bought her and takes a deep breath before stepping out there.

I shake my head at the girlfriend I've been with. Sometimes, she really does think like a jock.

My phone goes off from the charger at the counter and it's my dad, I immediately turn pink as to what I did today. I know that he's gonna ask me about all the "fun activities" I participated in today.

"Hey dad," i chirped and there was something about my mom's voice and his that made the atmosphere kind of... straining.

"Hey love... we have news to you might wanna hear," he eases into the situation....

"Do I want to- WHAT?!" I tried to keep my voice down low so Olly doesn't come back in. I don't want her to hear any of this. I don't even want to hear this.

"So sweetie, your father closed a good business deal in Tokyo, and we were wondering when do you want us to fly back out to help you pack up and start moving? We can actually do it now since first semester has ended," my mom suggests and she falls silent when she hears me sniffles.

"What about me and Olly and my cheer team? Do you guys ever reflect on how much your work life just buzz kills everything for me?" I tried not to hiccup. I went upstairs to find the bathroom and lock myself in it.

"... I know, we're sorry. Hell, I'm sorry and I like the girl you picked. She's a very well rounded young woman. A curve ball when you told me you had a crush on her for sometime and there she was in our house cooking in your clothes- I honestly thought you two had sex that day," my mom  makes the both of us laugh.

"I don't want to move..." I said firmly and she sighs understanding how I felt.

"How about the end of the year? Yeah? Graduate with your friends, gives you more than enough to time to create dozens of more memories and time to finally close this chapter of your life and start anew, yeah?" She reasons.

"I still don't like how I end up leaving everyone," I muttered. Not cool.

"Mariana, we're doing everything that we can," my dad comes in.

"Yeah, to make sure leaving Florida is the only option. It's just whatever you want, it just magically happens," I sarcastically roll my eyes.

God, I hate stuff like this. Out of nowhere they just 'hey I hope you're having fun with your amazing ass girlfriend and friends you've made since we recently moved here, I'm just calling to let you know that you're going to have to leave them now to start a new life halfway across the fucking world!'

"I want to finish this school year in Florida. Please give me that much..." I sighed and looked at how pissed I was in the mirror.

"Said and done," my dad immediately claims.

"Yeah, whatever," i scoffed and hung up...

I decided to call Cindy because I wouldn't dare tell Olly something like this when we just- and I just- fuck, I'm tearing up.

"Cindy?" I started crying.

"Oh my god, Olly dies tonight," Cindy snaps.

"No, I have until the end of the year to say goodbye to everyone and I don't wanna tell Olly because the other day we just told eachother 'I love you,'" I whined like a kid.

"Holy sh- damn," I hear Matt curse in the background.

"My dad closed a business deal in Tokyo and they expected me to leave over winter break but me and my mom agreed to not do anything until I graduate from key west- what the fuck do I do?" I started getting angry.

"Bitch, we're gonna make our lives a movie. Let's go to jail and celebrate it on New Years together," Cindy suggests and I laughed a little.

"No, M&M's she's not joking. She actually wants to go to jail and celebrate New Years like that with you. You can't see her face the way I'm looking at it right now," Matt said and I couldn't help but smile.

"I, on the other hand, want to take you on a shopping spree during spring break. I was thinking Orlando, St. Augustine, Miami," Matt throws out places we could go in Florida and I giggle.

"Can Cindy and Olly come?" I asked him and scoffed.

"I mean duh, Olly needs to come. What if we fucking breakdown on the fucking highway, she can fix it without me having to pay shit," he laughs making me and Cindy laugh.

"What do you wanna do before graduation?" Cindy asks me sincerely.

"I just wanna make the best of it until the very end with my friends and girlfriend... no regrets. Let's do it Cindy, let's go to jail on New Years. Use your phone call to order pizza and I'll use mine to call Olly for bail the next day- just nothing serious?" My voice became timid.

"Anything for you baby girl," Cindy assured me.

"Another thing M&M's," Matt adds in.

"You put me in a shitty position to not tell Olly that you're leaving, mainly because it's not my place to tell, but yours. Just don't leave her in the wind. She's never- been loved by someone like you. Her mom up and left her in the dry with her dad... just don't do anything like that when you do leave," he almost warns me.

"I swear it, I won't ditch her like her mom did," I grasped the phone tightly.

"Enjoy the rest of your night, one of the park rangers were talking about an aurora taking place around midnight- I never paid attention in science, whatever the hell that means," Cindy scoffs but pleasantly soothes me.

"Thanks you guys," I hung up and looked at myself in the mirror... these are the cards I've been dealt with, I promise to make every second count.