Chapter 95

Olly's POV

Me and Matt were riding on the express way with my slowed and reverbed playlist on blast, it was a vibe.

A song ended and I decided to pause my playlist, "thanks for helping me out on this one. I really owe you..." I started.

Matt took a quick second to take his eyes off the road and looked at me, "dude, anything for you. Especially when it's helping you with stuff like this. I like seeing your try in relationships, you're learning," he nudges me and reverts his eyes to the road.

"I guess you're right... I did take note on the stuff Mariana stopped to look at but- they all seem like stuff I like. She knows me too well, not fair," I groaned and slammed my back into the seat as we pull up to the surf shop.

"Awww if you want, I can help you with the perfect gift for her," Matt wiggles his brows and I shrug.

"Start me off with the basics," I opened my notes on my phone.

"Dior, Chanel No. 5, Versace clothing... uh- oh! She likes Victoria secret but she has a thing for going to Tommy Hilfiger for the spandex briefs in the men's department- she says they're more comfy than the Nike spandex shorts. K-Jewlers, oh wait no I'm pretty sure it was Pandora- I don't know, it was the one that has the swan and shit...." Matt's voice dies down as he continues to think.

Me, on the other hand, I'm stressing.

"Is there a store that I can afford?" I looked at what I jotted down and realized her and Cindy both have a taste for expensive things.

"I think a pastel blue Jimmy choo purse was what she was showing the girls during water break the other day," he ignores me and I shake my head in defeat.

"I got it!" He clicks his tongue. I swear, if he says a Gucci, I'm walking home.

"Sex." He snaps his fingers and winks at me.

"What?!" I panicked and felt my face getting all hot. I still think it's too soon.

"Since you're the one gifting it, I say we head over to Victoria Secret and pick out the perfect lingerie. I was thinking silk- hey!" He grips his shoulder right where I punched him.

"I'm not advancing the level of intimacy in our relationship as a Christmas present," I barked at him, even my ears started ringing.

"Alright, I didn't think it had to come to this but... Olly, you're gonna have to give up Jiggy for Christmas," he shrugs emotionlessly.

"I'll give up Jiggy when I see a school bus stop for gas, twink!" I exclaimed in offense.

"You know, now that you mention it; I've never seen a school bus stop for gas- okay not the point, but I do have one last suggestion," he scratches his goatee. I'm surprised Cindy hadn't gotten onto him about it. She made Brett shave his so many times.

"The perfect gift for Mariana- that you can afford..... you can get her one of those pop out Christmas cards that sing songs and shit," he tried not to crack a smile and I smacked him across the head.

"I don't hear you coming up with any ideas!" He shouts and we both avert our attention to a disturbed man walking past Matt's car and we sized him.

"What?!" We both shouted at him and he makes a break for it.

I grunt and sighed in frustration and my eyes lit up..

"Do tell," Matt smirks.

"I need to buy a canon camera set." I concluded.

"Oh but bitch you can't afford Dior?!" He gets offended.

"I don't wanna get her something that she can get herself. I want her to have something that only I can give. She got me such a thoughtful gift for my birthday. Plus I need to work on building credit," I started get out the car.

"As previously stated, your pussy is still something only you can give," Matt yawns and opens the door for me and I elbow him in the stomach.