Chapter 72

Mariana's POV

I was skipping down the hallways giddy as ever!

I know I shouldn't jump to the assumption but this is like- the fourth or maybe fifth if I count falling asleep on the phone with Olly as having a spark.

Maybe it's just me... but I can't deny that she's not attractive. She's so strong with great morals, and then whenever she's passionate or super excited her face lights up.

I waved to a lot of the students that I skipped by. A lot of people tell me I'm pretty and some even ask if I'm down to fuck... flattered but ew.

I spotted some of the varsity girls and I met up with some of them.

"Okay so what are we going dressed up as?" A girl starts.

"What every highschool girl wishes they could dress up, but it's us who can actually be them," I giggled.

"Cheerleaders, duh. We're already stressed about competition. Let's just keep it simple for our sake," I reasoned and they all nodded in agreement.

"Can we be dead cheerleaders?" Another girl asked.

I dwelled on the idea, I actually liked it.

I grabbed my phone and texted Cindy,

Mariana: the girls are asking about whether or not we should be dead cheerleaders🤭

Cindy: omg yes! I forgot to tell you that we're getting new uniforms for both junior and varsity girls after thanksgiving. We can use our current uniforms and rip them up!

Mariana: our uniforms are already revealing, should we really reveal any more?

Cindy: nothing wrong with a little skin😏

Mariana: idkkkk

Cindy: oh come on girly your biggest power as a woman is your feminist energy. Embrace that shit🥰 come topless shit I don't think Olly would mind either

Mariana: I don't think Olly is attracted to me
like that...

Cindy: Ask Rachel can she bring alcohol. Booze is the only way to the truth. I have to inform the team about tonight's appearance, don't get tangled scissoring in the dressing rooms😉

I nearly dropped my phone just reading that, "oh my god!" I went berserk.

"What did she say?" Rachel anticipated.

Huh- shit.

"She's sending a text to the group chat, but it's a yes from her. We're getting new uniforms next month, so can bloody these bad boys up," I recovered. No doubt I'm my mind I am flushing pink right now.

"Uh- Rachel, before you go. I was wondering if you access to alcohol for tonight's party. Hopefully I can get Olly wasted to play seven minutes in heavy with," I stopped her from leaving with the other girls.

She looked at my nervously and pointed in my direction before scurrying off.

I was confused but my heart dropped at who was standing behind me- fuck.

"Office, now," Ms. Waters glared at me.