Chapter 73

Nicole's POV

I'm escorting Mariana back to my office after walking in on a conversation I was glad to hear.  Finally I have some dirt on her. She's not the innocent goody two shoes that she pretends to be.

"Underaged drinking I presume?" I closed the door and she just glares at me.

Silent treatment. Got it.

"I'll rephrase; you're a minor trying to get alcohol so you can give another person alcohol, who's also underaged- as a ruse? This other person I'm referring to is Olly?" I triggered her.

"It's not like that!" She retorts.

"Oh really?" I cock an eyebrow at her. She makes my skin boil.

"Okay fine, maybe it is BUT the reason is soooo harmless," She whined.

"Texting is harmless until the user is a teenager and is driving," I scoffed.

"Having a little fun is not life threatening. It's just a party. I just wanna get Olly a little tipsy so I can get her to play seven minutes in heaven with me and I can ask her if she likes me," she shrugs.

Am I hearing correctly?

"I don't think Olly would like someone who has the intentions of getting someone drunk with the motive of figuring out something that could've taken place sober," I roll my eyes at her.

The twat seriously wants to get Olly drunk so she can ask Olly a pathetic question like that?

Hell, I managed to get Olly to confess her love to me without a single drop of liquor.

"How would you know about Olly's preferences? You didn't even spare her the breath of proving her innocence not too long ago. You swore up and down that she sabotaged your lame assembly," she hissed and I twitched trying to keep my cool.

"That maybe so, but you shouldn't have to trick anyone to get what you want," I crossed my arms.

"Oh hunny, have you seen me? There's no trick inside these pants, only a treat," Mariana giggles innocently as she gets up.

I was stunned at her choice of words and didn't realize she was leaving.

"I have date I'd rather not miss, Happy Halloween Ms. Waters," she taunts as she winks.

<><><><><><><><>