Chapter 68

Olly's POV

"I'm your father, even I'm going to tell you that that doesn't sound like you," he holds me as I continue to cry about today's incident.

"What did Ms. Waters have to say? Surely she knows better," he rubs my back in circular motions.

"Clearly not," I grunt and Jiggy stumbles out of my closet door with his tongue hanging out. He's so cute.

I looked up to see the facial expression on my dad become even more sad, "I'm sorry sport..." was all he could say.

"Don't worry, I'll find the one who's responsible and make them all kiss my ass," I stare off and he kisses my head.

"Just be careful about how you go about it, you've already busted through the thin ice you were standing on. Just try and get out before you sink," he turns my light off and closes my door.

I turn to my side and my phone lights up with messages from Matt, Cindy, Mariana- hell everyone.

There's a Group FaceTime call that alerts me and I chose to answer it.

"And the fantastic four unites once again," Cindy sets her phone at her makeup dresser and touches up on her blush.

"Can that be our group chat name and how we affiliate ourselves?" Matt suggests.

"Shut up, that's a bit too damn far," Cindy retorts.

"Hey Olly," Mariana looks at me softly.

"Olly you look like shit," Cindy scrunches her face at me. Tough love.

"If thats the case, wore it best? Me or Waters?" I softly chuckled.

"Until next time folks," Cindy dabs her highlight.

"Soooo are we gonna talk about why the hell Olly is getting blamed for shit she didn't even do?" Matt acknowledged the elephant in the room.

"Right, that was too harsh for Olly. She has class when does her shit," Mariana defended me.

"Ugh, I can't believe I went the extra mile to prove your innocence and told the front office to check the footage, but they said the shit had been deleted..." Cindy brushes my situation off.

"Thanks I guess?" I sniffled.

"As you poor thing! Hey if you need any company, just share your location, I'd love to make you feel better," Mariana suggests.

"Oh yeah, she's in definite need of some comfort," Matt rubs it in with a smirk.

"I mean if it comes down to that, by all means, go for it hun," Cindy pops her lips as she applies her lipgloss.

A brief moment of silence had overcame the call. Matt cleared is throat trying to lighten the mood but it's not working.

"I'm serious. Olly and Mariana would practically be an amazing couple. Let's face it. Olly's a jock and an asshole but deep down, she's really caring. I find it most likely she won't cheat. Good job, that's a pro out of countless cons to date you Olly. Mariana is like... a sweetheart. She's like one of those stay at home wives that are clueless over half the damn time but they really love their partner. She's so innocent compared to shrek over here planting ketchup bombs," she focuses on applying glue to her lashes. "Fuck, I forgot mascara!"

"But she didn't do it!" Matt groaned

"That's not the point retard- god this is why I'm the team captain and not you. The point is, they're complete opposites and opposites attract. Period," Cindy shrugs her shoulders effortlessly and carefully places her lashes.