Chapter 43

Nicole's POV

The office was running smoothly and I, for once, got a night's sleep. I plan to do furniture shopping through out the week and fix up the place.

"Olly, you need to wait outside, you didn't schedule an appointment- sorry Ms. Waters," one of the ladies in the front desk nervously chuckled.

"You know how this one is," she reasons.

I smile genuinely, "I certainly do, don't worry about it," I send her off.

"Bright and early if I might add," I sipped on my coffee. I can see she's stressed.

"Trust and believe," she flopped down on a chair across from me and groans.

"Wanna tell me how it went with you mom?" I set aside my cup and put up a few folders.

"She's nothing like I remembered or imagined," she blurted hastily and she looks conflicted.

"I'm just disappointed is all..."  she tosses her book bag to the side.

"Is there anything I can do help?" I explained.

"Yeah, scoot back," she got up with a spark in her eye.

Olly gets up and crawls under my desk, "Right now?!" I whisper yelled.

I hear muffled sounds as she kisses my legs I was continuously fighting a moan.

"You make it sound like I'm gonna miss the whole day. The first bell didn't even go off yet," she laughs so carefree.

She practically jinxed herself because the first bell rang right after she made that statement.

"I'll just be a little tardy when the second bell rings," she kisses my panties just above my clit. I lull my head back submissively.

"I'll be sure to write you a slip," I let out an airy breath.

"You can slip these off," I could feel her smirk on my inner thigh and her tongue toys with my hormones.

"Stop teasing and tongue fuck me. Keep it clean," I growled and she peels off my panties with her teeth. She doesn't know when to stop.

"Yes ma'am," she whispers her hot breath against my upper thighs. God, I think I'm the one who has a kink for this.

She kisses both of my thighs and gently licks me. I struggled to stay still as I pained myself to fight the urge of straddling her face. I really want to, but I can't risk getting caught.

"I don't get a scolding? Not even a little moan?" She stops and I reached under my desk to grip her throat and shoved her back in between my legs.

"Spit and lick. Or else there will be a serious problem" I said in a cold tone.

"Mmmm not even a pretty please," she said in between licks.

I was so weak in my knees with what she does to me. I felt so weak in my knees, I couldn't speak. If I dare open my mouth, I'll moan.

I covered my mouth and bit the side of my finger trying to contain myself but she just taunts me.

"Now, Ms. Waters, I think you're being a little rude. Wouldn't it be nice to let it out?" she purred.

I gasped as I feel her fingers slide into me with such ease.

"Fuck," she grunted to herself as she grips my thigh.

"Olly, Not so rough. You're gonna make me- " I suddenly yelped and quickly covered my mouth as the door opened.

"Ms. Waters, is everything alright?" a man asked.

"Ahem, just realized it's Tuesday and we have three more days before another weekend," I fumbled with my words poorly and the man laughed.

"Oh I feel you on that one boss. Any big plans for the weekend?" He started.

Leave my office, for crying out loud.

Olly is still in between my legs and I clenched to the ends of my desk while masking a calm smile as her fingers contract inside me. I could feel the smirk on my skin right now.

I'm  so getting you back.

"Nothing m-much really. I -uh just excited to move into my new apartment is all," I blurted.

"That's wonderful new! Would you like any help with furniture?" He starts to become intrigued.

"Lift your ass," I hear Olly mutter. "You're gonna cream your black dress," she continues to lick me.

"What was that?" The man asked.

"I said- erm- no need. I need to go out and buy the furniture," I laughed nervously and horribly in my seat trying to wiggle left and right so Olly can lift my dress.

"I'm sure you need some help with carrying some of it," he pushes. "A pretty woman like you shouldn't have to strain herself," he starts to lean on the doorway. Fuck me.

"You and me both," Olly muffles as she flicks her tongue in a way I've never experienced and I flinched.

"I'm not coming on too strong am I?" The man starts to come closer. Please.

"No but she's about to cum twice as strong," Olly grunts to reposition herself and licks me more aggressively.

Olly I swear to you-

"Did you say something? I'm sorry if I make you nervous, it's just you're really beautiful and I hope it's not too soon since your recent divorce," the man continues.

"Mm-mm," Olly muffles a 'no'. She's really enjoying herself.

"I'd like to keep it professional,  let's see to it, yeah?" I stumbled and he nodded politely as he left the room.

"Olly, I told you not so rough. Do you want me to orgasm, right here in school?" I laughed and moaned as she continued to eat me out. God where'd she learn to do that with her mouth?

"I have an idea," she pops her head back up and her lips and chin is covered in slobber. She looked so happy about it too.

She crawls out my desk to grab the intercom and leans it against the school bell schedule and turns to me with an innocent smile, "when you cum, press the button against the bell," she sets it up on my desk.

With just seconds on the clock for the second bell, Olly crawls back under and slides three fingers in me, making me jolt forward gasping.

"Olly, you're pushing it," I growled and thrusted my hips in sync with hers.

"And you're tight pussy is pulling," she muffles her lips to my intimate parts and I sigh trying to fight giving in.

My eyes are heavy, chest is tight and I can barely breathe, but I shift focus towards the clock. I just have hold it in for a few more seconds.

"3...2- shit," I moaned and struggled to reach to press the intercom.

The bell rings and I slam my hand on the button as the bell blasted in my office on speaker with a slight ring.

"FUCK, OLLY!" I cried out loud. I yelling for a few seconds trying to let it all out but I had to cut it short.

I sighed and slouched into my seat to pull her up.

"You're late," I sucked on her lip.

"I thought my timing was great," she smiles.