Chapter 47

Nicole's POV

What the hell was that? No really, what the hell was it?

Coffee wasn't sitting well so I decided to pull out my flask and take a few sips.

Mm- getting now we're getting somewhere.

As much as I don't like Marianna, the good girl that she is, she's right; Olly has not been herself.

But what really bothers me was the way they were interacting with each other. I don't want to say I'm jealous; but every time Olly is with her or even another female, it just gets under my skin.

Not to be 'toxic' or anything, but I was anticipating them to be kissing with the way they were holding each other so I can break it up and have a damn good excuse about it. It's one of the things I enjoy being principal; I'm in control. However, when it comes to Olly, I have no control. Literally.

It pisses me off sexually too.

I fiddle my pen around as I look over at my phone... fuck it.

Nicole: don't sleep with her.

Olly: hey, I'm doing good. Thanks for asking :)

Nicole: cut the shit.

Olly: "it's just sex"...

Nicole: really? My own words against me?

Olly: likewise, your words not mine. Why can't I sleep with her?

Nicole: because I don't want you to. That alone should be enough.

Olly: I'll give you a 24hr notice on how I feel o whether or not the strength of that response is strong.

Nicole: don't you see her tonight?

Olly: you might as well say you present in the conversation when it took place because Jesus Christ Nicole.

Olly: exactly, 24hrs you'll know whether or not that response is good enough for me to decide to not sleep with her.

Nicole: this is how you wanna play it?

I slam my phone down, frustratedly that I have no power over this. If she sleeps with her, that's something I have to accept because we aren't dating... and before I said something stupid, we were to be leading towards it. I just- Olly of all people? I'm attracted to her?

My phone buzzes again and I started undressing myself. She wants to play games, so be it. I'll enjoy torturing her. I know her.

Let's see if she can say no to this, I took a flick of me sitting at my desk and biting the end of my glasses with my hair draped down.

Olly: Nicole...

Nicole: yessss???

Olly: nothing, God you make everything so damn difficult. I won't fucking sleep with her.

Nicole: pinky promise?

Olly: you had me at "because I don't want you to" 😘

You irresistibly sexy and nerve racking piece of shit... God why are you like this?