Chapter 105

Mariana's POV

"Olly, what the hell?" I whined as I hugged the cliff and carefully shuffling my feet along the edge, trying my best not to get wet by the icy the cold water.

By the time I catch up to Olly, the air and the humidity started getting thicker and hotter. I didn't know what else to do except shuffle my feet faster to what's going on and I see clouds of steam left and right.

There was multiple pools of hot water and I saw Olly laying out blankets near to a shallow spring and she lit a small fire for light.

She waves me down to come greet her and I nodded- but I my feet were stuck; I watched her undress out of her jacket and strip down to her underwear and bra.

"Are you gonna watch me strip or are you gonna come join me?" She breaks my thoughts and I was blushing.

"It's hot in here but not so hot to make you blush like that, come here," she grabs my hand and takes the lead.

This is so not what Cindy taught me. What the hell is my problem? I project so much bottom energy, it's a mess.

I was still stunned at Olly's body complexion, I couldn't stop biting my lip.

"You don't have to get in if you don't want to," she smiled warmly.

Olly goes towards the edge of the hot water and strips what she had left to cover her bare skin with.

I could see goosebumps form on every sun kissed curve my eyes could come across. The crease in her back was sexy... who knew a back could be so fucking sexy. The way her legs flexed with every step she took getting into the water made me bite my tongue. My lips were aching already.

"Pervert," she smirked a wink at me and I turned away from her.

"Mariana," she laughs so beautifully.

"You can look, but..." she cuts herself off and I turn back around wondering what she was doing.

Olly comes back to the surface with her body soaking in the light from the small campfire and the light from beyond the waterfall. Her slick hair reached the end of her hips and her eyes glowed into mine with a smirk I never seen before in my life....

"But remember you can always touch," she winks and dives back in laughing so carefree.

I sucked in a breath the way water would rush down her abs and pass through every crevice God has gifted her. Jesus she's sexy as hell.

Ugh I'm such a lame...

I started undressing as well and I dipped my toe in to check the temperature. It was surprisingly hot... like hot.

The way Olly's green eyes watched my body slowly submerging into the water made me feel... I don't know.

The arch in her brows and the way her skin glowed and the hungry look she gave turned me on. I felt powerful.

My eyes were trapped on her body as well, I felt hot and I'll admit... it's not from the hot springs.

The temperature was great and I made my way towards Olly and she yelped.

"Your hands are cold! You're not touching me until further notice!" She swims to the other side.

"You're being ridiculous! Stop goofing around and come here!" I yelled at her and we both laughed.

Olly dove into the water and swam in my direction. I could feel her lips trace over my body as she comes back up to meet my face.

"Fuck," I whispered softly and she comes back up for air.

"You're right, we should enjoy ourselves," she kisses the center of my chest and goes up my neck and the lobe of my ear. I felt something ache in between my legs and I lulled my head back.

"Olly..." I softly whispered and she gently pressed her lips against mine.

"Mhm?" She hummed and continued to peck my lips gently.

"I love you..." I looked into her eyes and cupped her face.

Olly's gaze put me in a trance, I wasn't sure how to feel and then after what felt like an eternity, she smiled.

"I love you too," she wraps her arms around my body and I rest my head against hers.