Chapter 160

Mariana's POV

I don't knowwwwww

I keep pacing back and forth looking at the gift bag Cindy has set aside for me.

What's gotten into her?

I mean, there's crazy and then Cindy's level of crazy, but this???

A faint knocks makes me flinch, "c-come in," and Cindy gently opens the door.

"She's tied up," she touches up on her eyebrows and adjusts the stockings to her emerald green bralette and laced panties..

"Go on, put it on baby girl," she sits on the edge of her bathtub and crosses her legs cat like as she rests her perfectly blonde head into her hand..

I tossed aside the ruffle paper and my eyes came across a high waisted white thong with matching fish net stockings and a silk pearl corset...

"Cindy, I can't put this on..." I sighed dreamily at the craftsmanship and my fingers ran smoothly against the fabric. Even I know this is too much.

Cindy's body presses against my back as I look at her from the mirror in front of us and she smirks into her reflection as she plants a kiss at the top of my shoulder and rubs her hands at the sides of my arms.

"Oh hunny... if I could put a pair of angel wings on you, I would," she purrs and winks into the mirror.

I turn around to face her and fully take in her presence, "you'd tell me anything right?" My eyes searched in hers.

"Yes, now what's the matter?" She lifts my chin with her finger.

"Where's all of this coming from? You don't talk to Chiharu the way you talk to me.. she's also the one interested in you," I came on out with it.

"Call me a sadist, but it'll turn me on even more. I like making you squirm and blush and feel cornered as if you're helpless," she grips the back of my thigh, digging her nails into my skin..

"Uh- hello?!" Olly's voice bringing me back into reality. She's still tied to a chair blindfolded.

"Well, make Chiharu squirm, I'm with Olly," I flustered a bright shade of pink.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you're with me and always have been. One of these days it'll be more clear. Friends, friends with benefits, besties- whatever you could think of, you've always been with me," she twirls a lock of my hair as her eyes dance in mine.

"Why the sudden change in mannerisms?" I continued to press.

"Because, who gives a fuck?" She laughs care freely.

I think Cindy's lost her mind and snapped.. whoever her therapist is, should crack open a bottle of Chardonnay because this is some next level shit.

"Let's go have some real fun," she laces her fingers with mine and guides me to her bedroom.

I made myself comfortable with the silk throw pillows in Cindy's... might as well say king size bed. She had gold curtains draping around all four sides and a small chandelier at the center of attention..

Her floors were always polished and a vintage deep red carpet was a nice touch to fill the empty void. Her makeup stand had a baroque mirror propped up, everything- her entire house was like a castle.

"You can open your eyes now, stupid," I hear Cindy retort and I twirl to see her unblind Olly.

"I knew I smelled rich- holy- uhhhh Mariana?!"  Olly starts to scoot back but falls on her side.

"The energy it takes to not laugh," Cindy sits besides me but I get back up to help Olly get situated again.

"Hey you," I pecked her nose.