Chapter 51

Nicole's POV

I don't think there's ever a moment where Olly ceases to amaze me.

The way she just had students pooling into the store within an hour like that. She swears it's because it's Thursday and no one does anything on a thursday, but all those students in one area!?

The fuzzy dog bed Olly got for her new puppy actually matches the theme in my apartment. I'm not sure why but I feel like it was intentional.

"I'll be back to see you again Jiggy, okay?" Olly pulls a small throw blanket over him and kisses him. This is so sweet, I'm actually melting just looking at her care for him.

"I set his water bowl and food bowl so he can eat on the balcony,  instead of you worrying about him making a mess indoors. Mmmm the litter box is also out there to the corner of the balcony, I'll train him. Sooner, the better. If you don't see him in his bed tomorrow, don't worry, I've set up an appointment for him to go to the vet and set up a medical record and make sure he gets all his shots. And...." Olly's voice dies off for a brief moment, only for me to find her lips pressed on mine.

"Thank you so much, I'm really happy I get to keep him," her eyes twinkle.

Olly kisses me again, only this time, it's more aggressive.

"What's that one for?" I cup her cheek and peck her nose.

"It's a really delayed thank you for my skateboard... I didn't know," she stares off biting her lip.

I tend to be conflicted with my thoughts on Olly, really; one day she's this badass sexy rebel and then the next she's literally gushing over puppies.

"Don't worry about it so much, I'm glad you loved it. Just don't get it totaled. I traded a serious chunk of cubic zirconium for that," I laughed as she kisses my lips tenderly.

"I wish you could stay," I changed the subject.

Olly nuzzles her nose into my neck and I find myself wrapping my arms around her neck.

"I'm sure Jiggy would love for me to stay," she muffles and I shove her off playfully.

"Really? I'm referring to your company for me and your thoughts go straight to a puppy?" My mouth dropped and she couldn't stop laughing.

"You lost me to a puppy," she explains herself and I play punch her in the shoulder. Olly catches my fist and pulls me into a tight hug.

"Goodnight Nicole," she kisses my head.

"No, stay," I whispered.