Chapter 111

Mariana's POV

I was stuck under Olly's grasp as I was pinned to the wall and she just looked at me as her eyes sparkled into mine.

I couldn't bare it, nothing was going as planned and shook my thoughts off and literally shoved her off me.

Words were not once spoken and words could not describe how bad shit just went.

"I- I'm sorrry..." Olly merely whispers breath taken as my robe is untied and revealing the main gift of my surprise- Ugh, I'm such an idiot. This was not how this was supposed to go.

I storm off up stairs in tears. I was so embarrassed. I literally threw a fit because I couldn't seduce her as a Christmas present. I wanted to have sex with her but I just wanted her to like- I don't fucking know, sit back and relax? She works so hard on being there for me and shit and appreciation needs to be done.

I should've just made matching fuzzy socks  or some shit, this was NOT it.

I quickly change into my normal lounge clothes: a white Nike oversized sweatshirt, that I stole from Olly, and some black fuzzy socks. No shorts or pants. The cabin is hot enough as is.

I finish throwing up my perfectly blown out hair in to a nice messy bun.

I tip toe down the steps and I see Olly pacing herself back and forth in the kitchen really vigorously.

"Is this what they were- so they knew?" She spins on her heel thinking outloud, I found it cute.

"Aw man, she wanted to make sure everything went perfectly for her first time and I just- I don't know what I did wrong... did I scare her?" She leans over the counter and shakes her head frustratedly.

Oh no... she thinks it's her fault, no it's not that.

I immediately rushed down the stairs and hugged her without her even noticing.

She hugs me back even tighter and I just felt relieved that she didn't judge or laugh at me for being so lame.

"It slipped my mind that you're still a virgin and I shouldn't have scared you like that, I'm sorry," she kissed the side of my head and I broke away from her to look her eye to eye.

"No, baby this was on me. I was so focused on seducing you, I just got frustrated on how to have the upper hand when you pinned me against the wall," I nervously mumbled. I sound dumb as shit.

"I think the logical way of reasoning is that since I'm the one who has the most experience between us, I should take the lead," she smiles brightly. She's handling this so easily, my other ex boyfriends would've left or just laughed pathetically.

"We don't have to," she scratches the back of her head. She's still confused about all of this and I don't blame her at all.

"No, I want to," I immediately go on my tippy toes to cup her cheek and kiss her.

"Mmm okay," she pecks my cheek I started giggling.

I slip out of her embrace but she pulls me back in, "where do you think you're going?" She arches her brow and dear God that smirk.

"I- I was gonna go put on the lingerie," I was all jittery and she scoffs a playful laugh.

"We won't be needing that. Plus, I like this a lot better," she tugs my sweatshirt and eyes me up and down.

"You're a lot more comfortable, and that's always preferred. I'm very very very lucky enough as is to be the one you consent to on taking your virginity," she looks me straight in the eye and I flushed a whole new level of pink.

I didn't know what to do, I just- I just kissed her! Like- whole heartedly with everything I had.