Chapter 108

Mariana's POV

"Get up ya filthy slut, today's the day you give up that damn V card," Cindy launches a pillow into my face and the rest of the girls cheer.

"I- huh?" I groggily rub my eyes trying to wake up.

"Remember what I taught you: no hesitation. Smirk. Don't blush. And for certainly... tease her. Make her beg," Cindy embraces me into a supportive hug.

"Wait wait I got a present for you and Olly!" Rachel comes pushing through.

I excitedly unwrap it and I immediately blushed.

"It's your first time and I'm not sure what Olly's into but who doesn't love edible thongs? And it's strawberry flavored," she smiled brightly.

"Oh my god," I whispered with slight embarrassment. It was getting hot in the room and I couldn't honestly control myself. I wanna pass out. I wanna faint- damnit Cindy.

"Oh.... oh hunny," she tries to contain a laugh as she shoves the gummy thongs back into the gift bag and tosses it across my bed.

Rachel looked a little hurt but I reached over to grip her hand letting her know it's okay.

Cindy comes back around with a black gift wrapped box with a silk black bow tied to it.

"This is what she's gonna be wearing," she gently lays it in my lap and smirks. It was really hot in my guest room. I was honestly considering jumping into a pile of snow and risking ammonia.

"Well?" Rachel shook my leg playfully.

"Well, what?" I tilted my head.

"Put it on blondie!" Matt calls down the hall with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Put some clothes on faggot!" Cindy roared. Her face was tinker bell red.

"Put clothes on so you can take them off. Gotcha!" He snaps his fingers and winks at her.

"Ughhhh," Cindy flops onto my pillow and throws a short mini tantrum and suddenly- she contains herself.

"Well now, Mariana? Be a dear a go try it on to see if it fits snuggly, yeah?" She smiles innocently at me and I know better than to question her.

"Sure, give me a minute," I got up and hurried over to the bathroom.

I spent the last couple minutes just staring at the lingerie set. I've never worn one before. I mean I've worn thongs and bras- but this? I've seen anime girls wear these stockings and undergarments. How the hell do I tie the corset?

"Come on out hun!" I hear Cindy call and I started blushing as I finish up stringing up the corset.

"Coming!" I shout and I hear all the girls chattering and giggling. I hope they're not going to body shame, I think I look good.

I step out walking on my tippy toes trying to avoid the feeling of the cold floor and everyone just stared.

Matt came back into the room with clothes on and drying off his hair.

"Can't wait to see our baby girl gr- holy shit," he freezes and almost drops his towel as his eyes lock onto me.

"I look over a Cindy and she was biting the side of her finger as her eyes traveled my body.

"It's not that I'm saying your gift was pointless, Rachel. This, here, is the main goddamn course," she gets up to circle me making my body hot.

"Mariana Marie, you are one sexy work of art. Don't let no other tell you different. I will personally beat Olly's ass if she of all lesbians turns this down," Cindy touches up my hair and winks at me approvingly.

I'm gonna seduce my girlfriend, who's a jock, fixes cars, skateboards, more experienced in sex, and possibly more athletic than me....

I'm not nervous at all.