Chapter 79

Olly's POV

Her lips were so soft, I just had to kiss them again and she moans into the taste of mine.

"Olly..." Mariana cups my face and she looks at me lazily, she's completely wiped.

I carefully get up and cradle her in my arms bridal style and lift her. She gasps and hides her face into my neck.

"Sober enough to tell me where your room is?" I spoke softly over the blaring music.

Mariana sluggishly points her finger to guide me around the house, which is huge by the way. We get up stairs and down the right we find a hallway with a door to the side that was opened.

"There's my room," she merely whispered.

I carried her and tucked her in her bed and she wraps her arm lazily around my waist and I couldn't get up, I don't think I want to anyways.

"Do you think you can sleep over?" She pleads.

"Mariana, you literally have a party downstairs," I giggle and brush her hair out her face. Thinking about how she was able to host a party, where are her parents?

"Mariana?" I gently lift her chin up with my finger.

"Hmmmmm?" She smiles, making her dimples show.

"When are your parents coming home? I can help you clean this mess up over the weekend," I held her hand.

"Next month. They're always out on business trips and I'm home alone a lot. I'd rather be at school than be in an empty house all to myself," she takes the topic lightly. I couldn't, it's so sad.

"I'm sorry to hear," I squeezed her hand.

"I'm tired, night night. Hugs and kisses," she gives my waist a tight squeeze before turning to her side. She's knocked out and have mercy the party is still going.

I quietly left the room and headed back down stairs to the blaring music. I reached in my cleavage and grabbed my phone to tweet "thanks for the party Mariana!" And tagged her.

I shut the whole joint down and grabbed a microphone.

"Some of us have to take the SAT tomorrow and some us don't. But all of us have to leave this memorable night retweeting my recent post that says 'thanks for the party Mariana!' And leave with a pleasing attitude. Text an Uber, don't drink or text and drive," I reasoned and everyone chattered in agreement that it was time to go.

"One last time for key west!" I scream.

"Here, here!" Everyone yells triumphantly and victoriously leaves. That literally couldn't have gone any better.

I close and lock the door to find myself the biggest shit hole to have ever existed... if you think I'm going to do this in a nurse costume and heels, think again.