Chapter 178

Olly's POV

"Hey, where are you going? My car is over here!" Jade yelled across the parking lot.

"I'm just getting my tool box," I called back I took off my shirt and tied my hair up in a bun.

"Fuck...." I heard Jade blurt out loud and we made direct eye contact.

"Go on, I wanna see the crease in your back when your arms flex," she bit the side of her finger after she adjusted her hat.

I brushed her off and unlocked my door to go into my passenger-

Just to get shoved and toppled over..

"Hey!" I growled and managed to pinned down whoever tried to mug me by sitting on their hips and- Jesus....

"Hey," Jade smirked up at me and snagged her Harley Davidson cap and plopped it onto my head. She used her momentum to pull the cap down along with me and we were face to face.

Her skin glowed radiantly even though we were in my car. I could smell faint tangerines and fruity aromas form her body.. I'm not sure what's going on in my head. Her body was warm but her hands were ice cold.

"Aren't you here to get something?" Her eyes glimmered something.

"Uh, yeah. Let me just reach over-

"Shit!" I muttered and sat back on top of her as I face palmed my self. I literally did not mean to-

"No," Jade grabbed my hand and placed it right back on her left tit and gripped it.

I felt my chest surge with speed and her fingers gently laced the back of my neck soothing my entire body but giving me itching goosebumps with her icy touch.

"Cant have you doing all the work," she slipped a small giggle and her lips barely trailed my neck but her breath tingled my skin...

"I thought that's what you wanted," I tried to catch a breath but I let out a soft sigh and she planted a kiss just below my ear as her other arm wrapped around me and she pulled me down as she laid on her back.

"I want more than that...." she smirked at me before pulling me down even closer.

"... I want it all," she whispered and I didn't realize she shifted herself to wrap her legs around my waist until she started squeezing me at my sides.

"Aren't you gonna let go?" I met her gaze.

"Wouldn't want to let go too far," she licked her lips.

"Meh, just far enough to let me close the door," I smirked and gripped the her upper inner thigh and pressed with my thumb until felt her flinch and I reached over to close the door behind me.

"What was that," we both gathered ourselves and I'm still on top of her.

"Call it a pressure point," I shrugged it off and I took her cap from my head and placed it on hers.

"Pressure this," Jade nearly growled and flung her hat across and it hooked onto the side of the review mirror.

Without thinking twice she's unzipping her jeans and I find myself helping her.

"Oh you're kinky," she teased and winked at me.

"I thought I was being polite," I shrugged and I'm smiling back.

"Bullshit," she laughed care freely and pulled me in again. We were centimeters apart and we were out of breath from all the moving and shuffling around we did.

"Take off your pants," she mustered up the strength.

"Take off your shirt," I replied back and we laughed.

"Last one to get the other one naked is a bottom," Jade's eyes danced and I naturally gripped her neck to lay her on her back.

"Didn't we just make the rules?" She started laughing uncontrollably.

"You were a bottom the second you smiled being in a choke hold," I smirked and she laughed again.

"Fuck you," she kept laughing.

"You'll get your chance," I teased and she let out an airy sigh as she tried fo giggle and she finger naturally go to the back of my head as they guide me where she wants my lips on her body.

"Well shit Olly, if this is what you meant by a tune up then goddamn!" I heard a familiar voice and nearly jolted back up but Jade gripped me to stay steady.

"Kiss me and get up really slow," she commanded but begged.

"It's not that I don't want to kiss you but why?" My face is still in between her legs and we're both giggling that Matt is just circling the car like a psychopath.

"I wanna taste myself on your lips," she finally sat up and purred.

"I'll tune up your car some time later?" I gave her jeans back.

"You have a garage I can drop it off?" I reached across to get my shirt but Jade swipes it from me.

"I'll be keeping this," she twisted it up and it hung effortlessly on the back of her shoulders.

"I'll give you an address," I grabbed a crinkled receipt and a random pen to scribble my address.

"You're gonna give me any and everything I ask for until the clock strikes twelve on prom- unless... nevermind," she winked and blew a kiss before leaving the car.

"It smells fruity in here and it's not coochie!" Matt had a suspicious frown on his face as I unlocked the doors.

"She smells like tangerines," I climbed to the duvet seat and took her cap and wore it...

I'll be keeping this too.

<><><><><><><><>