Chapter 88

Olly's POV

I found my beige hoodie to go with my black denim jacket and black jeans. I grabbed my skateboard, it was sunny out and I could stretch my legs today.

Not like I'm concerned about my physical image since I'm dating a cheerleader now or anything... lol sike.

I met up with Matt and I told him about Mariana's dad inviting me for Thanksgiving this weekend.

"See? I told you, she's a great girl. Don't get me wrong, Nicole seemed all cool but she did a low blow," Matt gave me a pat on the back.

"Yeah, I try not to think about it too much. I feel a lot more happier with Mariana. It's like she accepts me... even if I'm not the best," I said as we stroll up to the school and we see Cindy and my girlfriend getting out of a Bentley.

I notice out the corner of my eye Nicole not too far from them and I brush my thoughts off.

I'm not a horrible person.

"Olly! Donavan!" Cindy screeches across the lot and we skate towards their direction.

"What did we do this time?" Matt groans.

"Did you two even sign the forms for the Christmas senior field trip?" Cindy snaps and I completely went blank.

"When's it due?" I chuckle nervously and Mariana giggles.

"Good morning babe," she comes towards me for a kiss.

I lean in but instead I kiss a salty palm and I open my eyes to Cindy giving me a death glare.

"No kissing, no nothing until you two sign those forms. I be damned to go on this trip and be miserable," Cindy scolds us.

"Bitch, you're miserable even if you have us," Matt laughs.

"Even if we were to say we'll sign them, where do we go?" I shrug and Ms. Waters excuses herself through.

"So like do we ask her or she's still an enemy?" Mariana spoke softly.

"Fuck her for slandering our senior class treasurer," Cindy scoffs.

"We can ask the guidance counselors. Anybody but her," Matt suggests.

"It's okay guy, I can ask her. Plus she kinda helped me and Mariana out with you know what.." I defended her and everyone was in agreement with it.

Even I know, I was supposed to be written up for harassment, battery or even physical assault. Nicole let it slide and she didn't have to... that's something to consider.

But what she said afterwards made me uneasy. It was sexy as hell, but I really do care about Mariana. She's yet to make me feel guilty or like a bad person.

"You want me to come along?" Matt gives me a certain look and I blindly agree. Everyone knows what Nicole said but nobody knows me and Nicole were a thing except Matt.

"I'll see you in a bit," I try to kiss Mariana on the head but Cindy whacks me with her purse.

"I just fucking told you what the deal was," she scrunches her face.