Chapter 139

Matt's POV

It's not like Olly to ditch class and not tell me about it. She owes me a cheese burger from Wendy's if this is the case.

The door swings open and I see Olly handing in a slip of paper and our English teacher wasn't bothered- like at all that Olly missed over half the period.

"Dude, what happened?" I leaned in next to her as she sets her stuff down.

"I was just doing what you guys asked me to do," olly whispers defending herself.

"Which was?" I raised my brow.

"I gave the flyer to the girl Mariana told me about. She said you pointed her out earlier before first bell so I hung around the hallways. Her name is Chiharu," olly informs and my brows and eye lids lifted.

"You true bastard of a champ," I tapped her shoulder with my fist and she shrugs a smile.

"Good call by the way, I'm sure Cindy will be pleased we got her that flyer. I was wondering if you want me to invite her to have lunch with us," she starts getting more comfortable and acquainted in her seat.

"It possibly can't get any better than this. I have a really good feeling that this girl will be our greatest addition," I sat back and relaxed in my seat.

"Yeah, I feel you," I catch Olly out the corner of my eye and she stretches out her arms but winces a little bit. She was doing fine the other day.

"You take your pain relievers today?" I checked in on her.

"Half a dose. A full one and I'm a straight brain dead, half sleep zombie," she sighs.

A few minutes had passed and three dudes that were beat up, one of them in crutches, disrupts the class and hands the English teacher a pink slip.

They looked in my and Olly's direction but they quickly looked away when I heard Olly grunt with a smirk and she gripped her knuckles so tight, cracked.

"You mind telling me what happened?" I gently nudged her.

"Jumping me had backfired," she faces the front of the room and the teacher calls her over with a sticky note.

It hasn't even been a full first day back and we're just slugging it out?

"Mariana is so gonna have a serious talk with you," I snickered and Olly slouched in her seat.

"I didn't start it. I have to stick around after school and talk to the dean and Nicole about this, but I might hang around and watch the cheer meet or whatever," she crumpled the paper.

"You said you were taking Chiharu to her first period and she's completely new to the school... how exactly are we gonna meet her if she's already lost?" I made a fair point and Olly shook her head with a smile. She's always a step ahead of me.

"You're coming with me so she can meet as you as well and whichever she comes across first throughout the school year, she knows she can come to either one of us for help. Plus, we have the same drama class next period, so lighten up," she playfully back hands my shoulder.

Damn that was well thought out.

"With a mild concussion and medication, I didn't you'd be able to think that much in depth," I teased her and we both started snickering.

<><><><><>