Chapter 177

Matt's POV

Here we go again...

But this time, Olly's car. I'm not risking mustard stains in my jet black mustang because Olly likes extra mustard on her burgers.

"Remember what I told you yesterday," I made myself comfortable on the leather chair.

"Easy on the nips," Olly replied confidently and I flicked her in the face.

"Not you, him!" I groaned.

"I told you something else," I shrugged helplessly as Olly throws a fit about the red mark forming on the side of her cheek.

"And she's back," the girl from yesterday that was flirting hard core with Olly.

What the hell is her name?

"As requested," Olly stood up from a red stool she was sitting at with a smirk.

Olly The Great is back in business!

"You have a tool kit and some jumper cables on you?" She approached olly but Olly wasn't as tense as she was yesterday. Probably because she knows where she stands with Nicole and Nicole approved of her doing this.

I bet the second Nicole said she's not okay with it, olly wouldn't hesitate to skip out on senior prom..

What's Nicole angle in this?

Is it because I helped her get back with olly and this is her way of saying thank you for hooking me up with your best friend, here, enjoy, But when the clock strikes twelve, she's mine forever????

Nicole, you slick vixen. Knowing how truly selfish you are with my friend, I can't help but shake my head with a smile.

"Yeah, why?" Olly was actually her chill self again.

I have a Dodge Challenger that needs a tune up, tire and oil change. You and your friend can get what ever you want free under the given circumstances, no changes after we shake," her eyes danced with curiosity.

"Dude, you gotta do it," I called while the guy was filling in the fades.

"Fine, what do you want?" Olly had a grin on her smile and her eyes sparkled.

Yep, Nicole has her wrapped under her finger.

"Whoah Whoah Whoah, what about what she wants?" The girl butted in.

"Says who?" My brows crunched.

"Says Jade," the front desk girl replied.

"Who the fuck is that?" I literally have the slightest clue.

Olly shook her head with a smile and made herself comfortable at an empty leather chair and the girl approaches me.

"I'm Jade," she grabs a chair and sits in it backwards and readjusts her baseball cap frontward showing the Harley Davidson logo.

"Your friend is super cute," she blows a bubble from her gum and winks at me before getting back up.

"She's into women!" I called.

I damn near laughed to myself when I said that because that just became me and Olly's inside joke.

"Good thing I am one," Jade snaps her finger at me.

"More like hellcat," my tattoo artist mumbled under his breath. Is there something he'd like to share about hot stuff?

"You know something?" I turned my head to the side.

"She likes to race. The last mechanic she had was my cousin and they were dating. She didn't even care about him, she cared only for her car. Eventually, he caught on and tried to sabotage the car by switching the gas and break, but that was the worst thing; you see how pretty she is? She could tell a man anything and managed to get a group of young fellas to jump him. He won't even change the oil of a car because of what happened, be damned if he went near one," I got informed.

"Well now... you're gonna call me crazy, but- HEY OLLY!" I hollered.

"Not so fast, I want to hear it, what kind of tattoos draw your attention? What kind of piercings do you like? What's something I can be of use of for you?" Jade purred.

"Not interested in that kind of stuff," olly brushed her off.

"Oh?" Jade just looks even more curious about olly.

"I'm serious. I don't think any tattoo would look good enough for me. And I don't like piercings because I spend time at the beach or by the pool. Nothing here excites me, but I'll definitely get your car in tip top shape," olly got her keys from her pocket.

"I can think of something!" I called.

"I'd love to hear," Jade's cat eyes were twinkling.

"You want three things done with your car; a tune up, tires change and an oil change. You be Olly's prom date, give her an unforgettable night and... let her ride passenger of a drag race," I laid down the terms.

"Done," Jade didn't even hesitate.

"Wait-

"Too late," Jade cut Olly off.

"Y-you didn't shake!" Olly found wiggle room.

"I did say that hmmmm," Jade started walking over me with her hand out but Olly cut her off.

"Not so fast," she warned.

"Oh yeah? You're too slow," Jade smirked and reach for Olly's hand and immediately shook it.

"Damn.." olly mumbled.

"You're so cute, you don't have to actually tune up my bad boy. I'd be glad to give you an unforgettable night- free," Jade smirked at Olly with a giggle.

What the fuck did I just do?...

"So why ask if I have jumper cables and a tool box?" Olly asked a fairly good question.

"I wanna see you work," Jade purred and tossed Olly a pair of keys- she drives a Chevrolet Comaro with a keychain like that...

"The royal blue one on left with the white stripes," Jade points out and Olly's mouth literally dropped.

"I'm tuning that?!" She exclaimed like she's never touched a car before.

"You never worked on a fast car before?" Jade's eyes had this look to them... hard to say. Olly didn't say anything, she's probably in shock that a stranger trusts her that much with a car like that.

"I'll give you a ride when we're done," Jade grabbed Olly by the hand and guided her across the parking lot.

"Matt, you owe me," Olly looked back and mouthed.

<><><><><><>