Chapter 98

Mariana's POV

For the most part of the trip, it's been me and Olly taking turns napping on eachother. She gave me her denim jacket as a blanket when I fell asleep on the plane ride and I think my perfume is starting to linger on it... bummer, I like the way she smells better.

Olly's napping with her seat laid all the way back and she practically snoring right now. I giggle as I reach over and stroke the side of her cheek and she leans in to my touch.

The class receives a heads up on when we would be landing. I gave a small sigh at Olly waking up from the announcement, she's so cute when she sleeps. Her eyes were in awe at the quilt pattern like clouds out the window. She reaches to her side and pulls out a fairly expensive camera and starts snapping photos.

I rested my head on my hand just watching Olly- well, be Olly. I quietly giggled to myself and enjoyed every second.

I was caught off guard when she whirled around and kissed me. It was all so fast, I didn't know what to do, I just kissed her back. I smiled when I could feel her smile in between our kisses. I was so in the moment, I didn't even realize we were landing.

As we roam the airport to go through the gift shops and cafes, me and Cindy split from Olly and Matt.

"Sooooo, did you bring the Uh- good stuff," Cindy nudges me and I scoffed.

"Yes..." I muttered.

"Oh come on, she's gonna love how cute her Christmas present is all wrapped up," she purs and imitates a cat with her hands, giving me that stupid wink.

"This is crazy," I admitted.

"This is romantic. Log Cabin sex is the most beautiful thing to experience," Cindy sighs dreamily. I still can't believe all the girls were in on this. I'm grateful that they're leaving me and Olly alone in the Cabin to ourselves but still.. can I actually go through with this?

"Have you ever had log cabin sex?" I changed the focus to her instead of me.

"I know what you're doing, but yes. Oh junior year was not that long ago and yet, so many good memories of that handsome winter fling," she nearly faints, she's reminiscing so hard.

"By the way, you're ready." She gives me an assuring smile.

"It's good feel all jittery, our Olly has the slightest clue that this Christmas is THE Christmas special," she smirks.

"Cindy, how long have you known Olly?" I questioned her.

"Since middle school. She put me in my place for being homophobic, I'll admit. But don't get it twisted; it's because she put me in my place that makes me wanna slit her throat out of genuine respect. Not the fact she likes girls, that doesn't even make sense because look at our friendship; I've yet to judge you," Cindy face is relaxed and yet she's serious as her hand rests on my shoulder.

"You're my dearest bestie. With that type of title holds a very- honorable place in my heart," she smirks.

"That sounds pretty honorable," I smirk back at her and roll my eyes.

Cindy chuckles and sighs before giving me another smirk, "so honorable..." she leans into my ear and licks my lobe.

A chill went down my spine and I'm unable to move, "we can kiss, but I won't tell," she sucks on my ear gently and I whimper quietly behind the name tags.

"You're so adorable Mariana, really. You need to have some confidence- take control. Act like this and I assure you, Olly will devour you," she laughs devilishly and I blush pink. What the hell is she doing?

"Now now, I know that was a bit... physical, but don't let it get to you. You have a big day coming, and just look at your knight in shining armor," Cindy points out Olly who's playing with snow globes.

"To see the look on her face when she sees you what you bought this weekend," Cindy has a mischievous giggle that echoes inside my head.

"Mariana, my dear, you have no idea what it's like to dominate. And to dominate her, is like bringing a lion to its knees," she whispers and I bit my lip.

I don't know why Cindy is putting these seductive thoughts into my head, she knows I'm a virgin. I've literally done nothing.

"You feel that?" She teases.

"What?" I have no clue where she's going with this.

"That's your clit throbbing because that's how bad you want it," she taunts me. I can't stop blushing, I can't think of anything else. My mind just reverts to fucking Olly. Not her dominating me, but me on her.

I just wanna grip her by her throat and slam her into the sheets. My mouth just waters to taste every inch of her skin- Cindy... stop it.

"That's perverted," I turn away.

"Mariana, if it's one thing you need to understand about seducing a dominant woman, don't hesitate," Cindy leaves me next to the keychains as she winks with a smile to check out the stuffed animals.

I sigh heavily in relief, it was like the more Cindy talked the way she talked, I was more eager to throw myself at Olly. I want to so badly, it aches.

I eyed at least three keychains I wanted Olly to have and I thought they were cute.

"Go with pussy fairy, she's never gonna forget a wish come true," Cindy taunts me as she sneaks pass me

"Go with pussy fairy, she's never gonna forget a wish come true," Cindy taunts me as she sneaks pass me. I blush and groan in embarrassment.

I honestly wanted to go with best part... whenever Olly's around, she's my best part. I realized I could pop the keychain open if I had something thin and strong enough to slip between the two things of plastic. I'm sure I can find something from the pedicure kit to do it. I was thinking about replacing the picture and getting a picture of me and Olly in the small plastic frame. But where the hell am I gonna get the picture printed??

I didn't think too much, I just went ahead and purchased it.

Believe it or not, Olly comes rushing towards me giving me the biggest hug ever, "I've never seen snow before and it's fucking snowing outside!" Olly's eyes lit up.

"I think we can slip away for a few minutes, what do you say Mariana?" Matt suggests.

Me? Do something bad?