Chapter 44

Olly's POV

Classes are always boring; I only have two periods everyday and there's four a day on the school schedule... I mean, I could go for another serving from Nicole.

I've never heard her climax like that and it was so addictive to hear her say my name whenever she's enjoying herself.

"Dude, your mom is like future you," Matt came up from behind me.

"I hope not," I shrugged and he gave me this look.

"Was the reunion that bad?" He leaned against a locker and I had to back track to where he stood.

"That woman is a different breed," I muttered and he just shook his head.

"She sounded nicer from your memories," Matt shrugged in confusion.

"I'm starting to wish it stayed like that..." I said quietly and he gripped both of my shoulders and shook me up.

"It is what it is man. Now why were you really late to english?" He smirked at me, as if he already knew the answer.

"Had to blow off steam from this morning," I gave a sly smile and he laughed.

"I think she needs to blow off some more. I'll see you around dude," he daps my shoulder with the side of his fist and snaps his fingers as he walks off.

I had no idea what he was talking about until I see Nicole striding down the hallways and briefly pauses when she came across me, "Office, now."

<><><><><><><><><><><>

I was sitting fiddling with my thumbs in Nicole's office waiting for her to get settled. She looks really flustered. I can't tell if it's good or bad.

"Marshall?" She started.

"Ma'am?" I replied.

Her brows twitched when I called her that and she takes off her glasses. She's so fucking hot.

"You think you can squeeze in another quickie? You just had your last period for today and since I won't be seeing you for the rest of the day, I don't know..." she struggled to formulate her words.

I couldn't believe what she said. Did I even hear that correctly? As much as I am pleased to hear this, I didn't think she'd be into public sex.

I'm not sure what to do really.

I want to, but I just feel off with everything and my mom..

"Emails have been really irritating and I know things have been hard to adjust with your mom just popping up out of the blue for you... I feel out of place just even thinking of asking for this," she gets up to tie her hair up. She closes all the blinds and heads back to her chair to unzip and slip out of a velvet black dress and kick off her heels.

Lord have mercy...

"Sex is always better when there's tension," I gulped. My body was hotter than usual by the sudden change of character in her.

"Mmmm yes, I won't argue you on that one," she reaches over to pull on the drawstrings of my hoodie and pulls me in teasingly.

"I can be your mommy for the day and give you all the attention you need baby," she whispers as she kisses the lower back of my ear.

My entire body tenses and she taunts me with her giggle when she feels the stiffness in my body.

"I don't know Nicole. I should get going. God help me if my mom ends up picking me up," I licked my lips and mumbled.

I'm not sure how or when, but I found myself undressed in her embrace.

"I'm sure she won't mind. I just need an extra hand on something," her teeth gently graze the lobe of my ear.

It was tempting, but after first hand experience with this woman in less than 24hrs, I really don't want take any chances. I'm already putting Nicole at risk. But a quickie with the principal at school is beyond a red flag.

"It's just sex Olly, come on. There's no harm," she purred.

I wasn't happy with that response.... at all.

"Is that all? Sex?..." I froze.

"I really wanted something more than that, and because of that, there is harm. My feelings are harmed. That's really how. You just want sex and I just want you..." I quickly put back on my clothes and threw on my backpack.

"I'll see you later," I grunted as I slammed the door.

"I didn't see you there Olly," a staff member tried to make conversation.

"Fuck off, I'm not happy right now," I yelled and left the office.