Chapter 173

Olly's POV

"Hey Olly!" Matt yelled across the building.

I didn't even say anything, I just looked up and there he was getting an eagle tattooed across his chest.

"Did you come up with a selection?" I was approached again by the girl.

"Uhhhh I could use some help," I looked helplessly at the stacked magazines.

"We can talk about highlights and favorite memories of your life so we can come up with a symbolic tattoo to represent it," she pulls up a chair.

"Oh- Olly," I stuck my hand out and she giggled as she shook my hand.

"Jade," she soothed a smile.

"Tell me about yourself," she jumped straight to it.

"I skateboard- not so much, I have a car now. I used to to surf. I plan on doing volley ball after prom... you don't like my answer..." my voice died off when Jade looked unimpressed but still had a shine in her eyes.

"Those are cool, but it's not the response I'm looking for," her eyes danced.

I took a minute to think about myself, but nothing really stood out to me..

"I-I don't know, I'm pretty adventurous," I shrugged and stared up at the ceiling.

"You don't sound convincing, comeback here same time tomorrow," she clicks her tongue and winks a smile at me.

"Huh?!" I was completely lost.

"Bro did you just get asked out on a d- easy with the nips!" Matt squirmed with the guy giving his tattoo.

I'm still trying to process that I got out played...

"Wait- I can't go on a date!" I jumped to my feet.

"I didn't say it was," I was given a small smirk from Jade.

Not smooth Olly.

"Is this even the same Olly?!" Matt's mouth just keeps escalating the tension.

"Time out!" Matt yelled and gestured me over.

For once, I could breathe again.

"More like tap out," Jade cocked a brow and went to go make herself comfortable by the front counter flipping through magazines.

I couldn't even find the words to speak.

"Dude come on, what's going on? Where's the flare? The swag? Get it together," Matt brushed me.

"Nicole, man. What about Nicole?" I panicked.

He shrugged.

"Is Nicole gonna be the one who you take to prom?" He looked at me like I'm stupid...

"So you want me to take her?!" I looked over my shoulder and she was handling phone call. Jade caught me looking in her direction and she sized me up and down seductively with the side of her pen in her mouth and simple wink..

"Shit, I will I'd I can't get the hot blonde over there to be my date," Matt butted in.

"Hey, if I were either of you, I'd stay away from both of them. They're trouble, especially Jade," the artist warned us.

"Awwwww- why?" Matt whined.

"I just said she's trouble," the man grunted.

"Well no shit Sherlock, why is she trouble?" Matt just frowned at him.

"Drag racing. She loves a good thrill," he kept his focus on Matt's tattoo.

"Well, Olly fixes cars with her dad so I don't see why they wouldn't click ," Matt practically yelled at the top of his lungs and Jade's hair whipped in our direction.

"You're good with cars?" Her eyes fluttered and her finger was on the hold button.

"She's the best! She took her grandfather's antique 1954 thunderbird and revved it up and now she drives it!" Matt insisted.

I instinctively backhanded his exposed belly and a loud pop made him inhale sharply.

"Please hold," Jade requested into the phone and her hips swayed as she made her way.

"You done did it now Donavan," i grunted.

"With the way she's looking at you, you're about to do it," he giggled like a little kid.

"Thunderbird huh.... Now you really have to comeback tomorrow," she stood toe to toe looking up at me.

"What's a good reason why I should even bother coming back," I had a cautious feeling and my brows were furrowed.

"One, your friend here's needs to get his piercings and two..." her voice trailed off as her arms wrapped around my neck and pulls me in.

I could feel her hips. They weren't swaying anymore, they practically were grinding into mine. Her fingers cupped the back of my head and her lips were just one movement away.

"I wanna ride it," she whispered before pulling away from me with an innocent look in her eye.

"I-I can't..." I mumbled as she walked away.

"You can and you will. You will thank for this later," Matt protested.

"Oh boy...." the tattoo artist sighed.

"MY NIPPLE," Matt whined again.

<><><><><><><><>