Chapter 102

Mariana's POV

I was kinda bummed out that Olly didn't wanna hang out with me and the gang earlier while the girls were out and about, but I guess she does need some alone time.

I couldn't imagine what it's like to share a cabin with our principal- especially with the way she slandered Olly like that and swore left and right that it was Olly who sabotaged her that day...

I'm proud of Olly for listening to me and giving it a chance. I think it's a good idea that they're sharing a cabin. They need to sort things out. I never really had any issues or problems with Olly, although we haven't been dating too long, but I get a feeling that this is an extremely rough patch to try and fix up. I hope we don't have something like that to go through. All relationships have fights, but the only thing I wanna fight about with Olly is why did she go ahead and watch a couple episodes of a certain show without me. Everything else couples fight about are things I'm sure me and Olly can causally compromise by just talking about it.

I'm heading over to the Cafeteria in the main entrance and I come across Olly and Principal Waters sitting at a table together. I smiled at the sight. Principal waters is looking at a menu and Olly's... well, just being Olly: she's lazily resting her head on her hand as she spins some silverware around.

Her face lights up with a smile when she spots me among the crowd and waves. I winked and blew a kiss back at her she throws a hand up catching it.

We both crack up  at how corny and stupid that was and she gestures me to come over.

As I walk closer, Nicole's face looks twisted. Is she... jealous? I mean what me and Olly have is pretty special but damn bitch, look the other way with that face.

"Hey Olly," I cupped her face as I leaned down. I intended to kiss her cheek bc of the company but Olly turned her face and we locked lips. I didn't flinch, I went with it. I prefer a kiss on the lips from her any day.

"How was your walk?" I started and I could see the excitement from her face.

"I almost got lost!" She sparks up.

I started laughing at the way she's going about this, but seeing her light up when I'm around literally makes me melt. Cindy's right about Olly not cheating or having eyes on someone else. Or else Being in this very moment says otherwise.

"I found so many cool spots that are pretty. I wanna show you later on in the week," she started to get riled up.

"As long as it doesn't interfere with the scheduled activities, Marshall," Nicole sips on her coffee and turns another page at the menu.

Buzzkill- but go on my beautiful girlfriend.

I turn my attention back to Olly and she wasn't phased at all. That's good, she's remaining positive.

"Don't worry, I have it all planned," Olly steals another kiss from my lips and I get the impression that this conversation is ending.

Bummer, but she has a point. I'm not invited, "okay, no sneaking out to prank tourists with Matt," I raised my brow at her and she flustered a bright shade of pink.

Principal waters Noticed Olly blushing and takes another sip of her coffee.

"Fineeeeeee," Olly groans.

I kissed her on the cheek as I thanked her for cooperating and headed over to the cafeteria line. Cindy's getting the girls pizza, but I know her better. She's gonna make us get up first thing tomorrow morning and take us on a run. And then if we complain, she's gonna scold saying it's our fault for eating that much pizza.

"Grilled salmon with asparagus and mashed potatoes to go please?" I looked as saw the freshly cooked food on display.

Olly's been helping me improve my diet and I've been feeling a lot better- more in control. I don't know how to describe it. I just feel more confident and comfortable when I'm with her.

My phone goes off and it's a message from Cindy... don't ask me if I want deep fried mozzarella cheese sticks with marinara sauce. Pleaseeeee anything but that.

Cindy: me and the girls agreed that you and Olly can have the cabin to yourselves on Wednesday night.

Not what I was expecting. Huh, okay. WAIT-

Mariana: that's literally the day after tomorrow!!

Cindy: I mean do you want me to write it on a sticky note and put it up on the bathroom mirror?

I could literally sense that she's frowning and shaking her head into her hand.

Cindy: we decided Wednesday because it's a full moon and there's a bonfire that night. lace up butter cup ;) I doubt anyone is gonna notice you two being gone, there's so many other seniors here... but then again, it is Olly and the whole school knows Olly's status 😏

Mariana: again with the smirking?? 😕

Cindy: oh hush M&M's you got this

I stared at my phone blankly at the nickname she just called me by.

Mariana: when did you come up with that nickname?

Cindy: ask your gf that you're about to fuck on a full moon with a sky full of stars and it's gonna snow. That's your contact name in her phone and I thought it was cute. Y'all two better change the sheets!

Mariana: wait, can I get another pep talk about how to seduce her? The word seduce doesn't even fit me.

Cindy: sure thing hun. Just get me whatever you're getting. These girls are gonna learn the hard way tomorrow morning that just because someone offers you junk food, doesn't mean you cheat your diet👿

I gave a thumbs on the message, telling her I got it. I knew it, I thought to myself as I told the cashier that I wanted another order of the same meal and she smiled.

I know Cindy all too well, I giggled to myself.

I turn back around to see Olly and Nicole chatting. It looked casual to me. Olly's taking it easy- its Nicole I'm worried about. I hope Olly's not guilt tripping her or anything like that, the poor woman looks like a toddler who just scolded for taking a cookie.